Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Getting iratated. And will be taking my business elseware

Have baught over 30 donations and about to purches more but seriously consider other providers. Still getting freezing on sky sports news and several other channels.

Im no longer satisfied with "were dealing with it" as a valid response. The people behind this are making a fortune.
    Yet seen to care very little about the source of there income. Other providers even have HD channels. Nfps iptv has had a major advantage being the biggest name in the iptv business. But are majorly falling behind the competition. Iam holding off untill friday to make 10 more donations and hoping they get there finger out. And start giving actual feed back on the issue. What is being done to resolve it. And a "rough" estimate on a fix

I know iam not alone on this issue!

No one is going to renew there donations after the year when werr treated like we dont exist and or matter. And getting flogged off with "There working on it"

I hope to get some proper and informative answers or i will be going elseware.

Quote Originally Posted by Walldo89 View Post
    Have baught over 30 donations and about to purches more but seriously consider other providers. Still getting freezing on sky sports news and several other channels.

Im no longer satisfied with "were dealing with it" as a valid response. The people behind this are making a fortune.
    Yet seen to care very little about the source of there income. Other providers even have HD channels. Nfps iptv has had a major advantage being the biggest name in the iptv business. But are majorly falling behind the competition. Iam holding off untill friday to make 10 more donations and hoping they get there finger out. And start giving actual feed back on the issue. What is being done to resolve it. And a "rough" estimate on a fix

I know iam not alone on this issue!

No one is going to renew there donations after the year when werr treated like we dont exist and or matter. And getting flogged off with "There working on it"

I hope to get some proper and informative answers or i will be going elseware.
    Don't give me any crap about others working better, I have a few other IPTV services and all work the same way. Some channels freeze and some don't. As for the HD, I cant answer as to why they are still not available but I am hoping that after Feb. New changes they will be available.

I obviously cant name certain competition but my friend has one running on his box. 85% of channels are HD and working fine. Theres only so much flogging off you can take.

Bull, I have yet to see any service that is perfect. There are the odd channels that will freeze. IPTV is not yet up to par like the satellite dish.

As a reseller you must know the rule about selling on the site. Please refrain from promoting your wares.

Iam in no way promoting. Iam saying im considering going elseware. How else are we ment to get in contact with the people behind it. This is the only way we can vent our anger! And iv had just about enough of it. And im not saying its flawless the one. But it certainly alot more stable than this product here.

Have you read the site rules yet? Bashing a service is in there you know.

Im simply stateing facts! If the people behind this service cant take constructive criticism. Shame on them! Its a bad day free apps are pulling better streams than a payed for service.
    You cant argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Walldo89 View Post
    Im simply stateing facts! If the people behind this service cant take constructive criticism. Shame on them! Its a bad day free apps are pulling better streams than a payed for service.
    You cant argue with that.
    Lol, stop with the crap lies.

cheap tv guy
    I have an idea, get cable, problem solved

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast