Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Trying to get Stalker to work

Paid for my subscription first.My android box had Kodi 14 on it.I uninstalled & downloaded Kodi 15.2 .I did not have IPTV Stalker addon anywhere.I downloaded it from a link I found on one of these threads.Installed successfully.Configured the add on according to what I've read.Changed MAC ,set url(rocket)created seriel # (ten digits),created Device ID1(ten digits),created Device ID2(ten digits),created signature(ten digits)

tried to open IPTV Stalker & the thing just kept circling.Nothing else happened.

Any advice is welcomed.

after feb 1st the addon will not work so set up stalker nfps pvr client

Junoir Member
    Does it matter how many digits are used for seriel,device ID1 &2,and signature?

serial is 13 digits the id1 id2 and sig are 6 digits i use all nubers in mine you must start with a fresh mac

Junoir Member
    I just got my Mac yesterday & haven't been able to get service going so i'm assuming it's still a fresh mac right? Problem is I've installed the built in Stalker Client (no luck loading channels) then set back to default & disabled.Downloaded Stalker Client NFPS ,configured & getting the same response.Everything sounds so simple in the tutorials but this is day 2 & hours o trying not to miss a step but its not working.What could I be doing wrong?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    go to the website and change the MAC to an incorrect value by replacing the last 4 digits to zeros or erase it all and then save and then go back in and check that it saved as you entered it.
    Now make sure your IPTV device is shut off or disconnected from internet.
    Go back to the website and change the MAC to correct MAC and save and re-check it saved as entered and then re-try the IPTV

I think that is what is meant by a fresh MAC
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by slizzy View Post
    I just got my Mac yesterday & haven't been able to get service going so i'm assuming it's still a fresh mac right? Problem is I've installed the built in Stalker Client (no luck loading channels) then set back to default & disabled.Downloaded Stalker Client NFPS ,configured & getting the same response.Everything sounds so simple in the tutorials but this is day 2 & hours o trying not to miss a step but its not working.What could I be doing wrong?
    use the stalker client that comes installed with kodi 15 and disable stalker client NFPS....

enter in a 13 digit serial number, leave the rest of the fields blank.. no device id's, signature or login and password.. unlink and relink your mac and see what happens.. may need to clear the data from the tv settings a few times and restart kodi

Junoir Member
    I will keep trying but so far since last nite I keep getting the same result.Only Stalker Client is enabled.I reset my mac address a few times with my android box unplugged.When I go to TV Setting to enable I get "Stalker Client unable to load channels" .I've cleared data & restarted Kodi several times. I do have a question though.I 've seen 78 & 79 value as part of mac addresses in tutorials.I have a yearly subscription.Which is the proper value to use with Stalker Client.Also any other tips on why I am not getting this to work? Is my case rare ? or is this normal? I'm confused at this point.I've followed all instructions.

cheap tv guy
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    go to the website and change the MAC to an incorrect value by replacing the last 4 digits to zeros or erase it all and then save and then go back in and check that it saved as you entered it.
    Now make sure your IPTV device is shut off or disconnected from internet.
    Go back to the website and change the MAC to correct MAC and save and re-check it saved as entered and then re-try the IPTV

I think that is what is meant by a fresh MAC
    This method does work

Junoir Member
    I've changed my mac back & forth about 10 times.Cleared data also.Soon as I enable TV no channels load.I've tried Stalker Client & Stalker NSPF. Which one should I Stick with trying? Day 3 & no service yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast