Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renew rockets

no my priest has 2 accounts expiring at different times and want to wrap them into one purchase and save a few bucks.tithing is down at his parish

If they are split by lets say one month then take the hit and get two donations.

have informed the vicar, got a god bless for all that responded

TV Addicted
    what happens when u renew? at what point do u pay for it?

tux tux tux
    you can renew the donation or subscription (same thing) with 90 days still on there (probably even more) and even 2 months after it has expired so you dont have to wait for the mac to clear, if you usually buy new donations and forget to switch over. this can be very annoying if using a mag or avov.

according to iks66 as it says on the renew page "To be able to renew a Route it shouldn't have more than 3 months as remaining time, it shouldn't have more than 2 month that expired and it shouldn't be a Trial." i assume the same goes for rocket or it might be 30days both ways as someone else suggest.

you should really treat your donation as a subscription keep your donation number tight and renew it just like any other subscription. imho buying a new sub. is crazy, you dont buy a new cable, Netflix, amazon, or whatever subscription each month/year either it is usually automatically renewed, and some you renew yourself like real debrid or others its the same thing.

especially if some say they need to catch up sometimes, why give them more work.
    or why give yourself more work switching mac addresses around, wait until they expire so you do not loose days etc. seems crazy to me, as said you do not do that anywhere else either.

I have renewed myself and friends even more times with lots of days remaining (the new ones will just be added) one also after he expired and never had any issues. but that's just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-02-2016 at 04:37 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

tux tux tux
    yeah the rocket page says "Note: To be able to renew your Rocket it shouldn't have more than 30 days that have expired and shouldn't have more than 30 days remaining to expire." i dont know what shouldn't really means as its not definitive word. but it probably differ from iks66's model.

i still believe in treating it as what it really is; a subscription, and i see no reason to buy new subscriptions for iptv, cable, sat, or whatever if you already have one. its just a waste and more work imho.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-02-2016 at 04:48 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12