Junoir Member

Still auth failed sort of ??

HI to all ! Ok here is my deal ..I get most adult channels , music channels but no English channels - all come up ITV authorization failed ??

I have 4 mygigica boxes and all have their own route # etc .. They all started doing this late Friday night , Tried reinstalling Mac # and all the usual stuff but still no English channels . Any info would be greatly appreciated. Weird ??

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyracing View Post
    HI to all ! Ok here is my deal ..I get most adult channels , music channels but no English channels - all come up ITV authorization failed ??

I have 4 mygigica boxes and all have their own route # etc .. They all started doing this late Friday night , Tried reinstalling Mac # and all the usual stuff but still no English channels . Any info would be greatly appreciated. Weird ??
    OK .. All working now

Change the 00:1A:79 to 00:1A:78 and the last six digits of your mac address remain the same, now you must make sure that you link your mac address and then put it into stalker the same way eg 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX dont forget to clear the cache in stalker, hope this helps someone.

just to let you know magtv apk will not be no good after the feb 1 unless you can add password and user name