Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question MAG and AVOV - Username/Password Authentication - Tutorial

This tutorial is based on previous experience with Username/Password Authentication on a MAG 254 / AVOV VIXO 1 / TVOnline+ units

For MAG units:

When your Username/Password Authentication is implemented I suggest rebooting your device.

If NFPS is your only Portal, your device will automatically boot into the NFPS Portal. If you have multiple portals select the NFPS portal, and it will load.

You will now see the Authentication Bar load up in the background, but you will now be prompted to enter your Username (Donation #), once you enter that hit OK.

You will now be prompted to enter your Password (Donation #), once again you will have to hit OK. In some cases it will look like you have entered your Password incorrectly with a red "X".

This is ok, all you have to do it reset your MAG device at this point, and reload the portal. The Authentication Bar will pop up on the screen and will load like normal into the NFPS portal. You should only be prompted to enter your Username/Password (Donation #) once per MAC change. If you are prompted for your Username/Password more than once it is likely you have entered the incorrect information.

A reboot is recommended after Authentication details have been entered in correctly.

--------------------------------------------------

AVOV units:

If you already have the NFPS server information in your device, go to the settings area where you enter all your Portal information to log into NFPS servers.

At this point all you will have to do is edit your current information and hit the "Use Credentials" field and this will give you access to enter your Username/Password (Donation #). Save your information and reboot your device. It should connect without issue at this point.

As for specific details on AVOV TVonline V2 / AVOV TVonline+ / AVOV VIXO 1 / AVOV VIXO 2 I would suggest looking in the AVOV section on the forums for further assistance. The above information is the general guide to adding Username/Password Authentication to those units.
    Last edited by thegame15; 01-24-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Probation
    how about the iptv Emulator on android boxes???

Probation
    I try it not working,but update to friday 01/15/2016 is that ok.

I can't answer for the STB Emulator because I don't know anyone who has an Android device for IPTV, but I will see if someone can install Remix 2.0 and see what the result of that may be. I heard a new version of the Emulator was coming though to address this. So I would patiently wait till Feb 1/16 to see what happens. Sorry.

time will tell on this

Keeps prompting for Username/Password even when I've filled in both with Donation number. Either at startup or through Server settings. MAC has been reset and checked.

Any ideas?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarra View Post
    Keeps prompting for Username/Password even when I've filled in both with Donation number. Either at startup or through Server settings. MAC has been reset and checked.

Any ideas?
    The server is borked

Hi, I enter the order number, route number on you website. I trying enter a mac address but it ask user name and password. I entered my email but can't remember the passowrd. Just wanted to know how long does it take to receive an email from y'all

Hi, the problem still, the server dont let me login in my avov,i weite my user password and nothing

Help

Thanks

you should be able to login just only a few channels

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast