Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Clear data if you are using the donation number. TV should load with 'All Channels', without any groupings. It is working flawless for me.

Banned

IPTV Stalker needed - KODI unable to run multiple PVR clients

Quote Originally Posted by dinkish View Post
    Why use IPTV Stalker and a seperate tv guide in the first place? Beyond that...

This isn't a nightmare, it's simple. Do it once on your own box, and you'll realize that instead of panicking.

If you have Kodi 15+ you can use the Stalker PVR Client that comes built-in. Simple. If you don't, or want a simplified version, you can download the NFPS stalker pvr client, (it's modified to be bare bones configuration, specifically for NFPS\Rocket\IKS66). You can find that here:

After that a "TV" section will appear (when enabled, follow the install directions) and you'll have the built in Kodi tv guide. One perk is that it's faster than renegades\ivue\etc. The other is you obviously don't need to load up a separate addon, just to see what's on tv.
    I uses MediaPortal PVR for my local TV and to my understanding KODI and not load multiple PVR clients (ie Stalker PVR and MediaPortal PVR), must be one or another. So Yes having IPTV Stalker addon for some of us is importantant

Junoir Member
    I am running 3 PVR @ the same time in KODI: Stalker Client, Simple Client, TVHeadEnd Client. Maybe that's a Media Portal thingy.

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallito View Post
    I am running 3 PVR @ the same time in KODI: Stalker Client, Simple Client, TVHeadEnd Client. Maybe that's a Media Portal thingy.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but are you saying that on one Kodi machine have setup the Kodi:Stalker Client then on another have Kodi:Simple Client setup and you can stream both at the same time with the same Donation/MAC? Does Simple Client allow for the same settings as Stalker Client to connect to IPTV? or are you running all 3 pvr's on the same machine to access different channels?

Junoir Member
    how do i get the username and password

Junoir Member
    "Stalker Client: Failed to connect to server"

I'm sure I have everything... My login credentials isn't my order #, correct? It's the donation # linked to my mac address.

edit: is this a problem on their end?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny1010 View Post
    how do i get the username and password
    It's your donation code. You would have received one if you bought it directly, or from a reputable reseller. If you don't have donation code, ask your reseller. If you don't get a response, figure out which service you're using, go to their website to find their contact information and hope they can give you a donation code based off your MAC (and the date you bought it?) because you're likely screwed otherwise for buying off a scumbag if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by McGuey View Post
    "Stalker Client: Failed to connect to server"

I'm sure I have everything... My login credentials isn't my order #, correct? It's the donation # linked to my mac address.

edit: is this a problem on their end?
    Problem on their end. Maintenance There's an announcement about that.

Junoir Member
    let me see the link

i had that too give them time to fix thing won't happen in a few secs

I recently purchased a 1yr subscription from a vendor - it worked fine for a couple weeks then I suddenly started getting the "Stalker Client Unable to Load Channels" error one week ago yesterday. He provided a new MAC address, but it still wasn't working... I then found this thread noting the new donation number username/password requirement as of Feb 1st so I got that from my vendor today but still getting the same "Stalker Client Unable to Load Channels" message. I've tried disabling/re-enabling the Stalker Client, clearing guide Data under TV, disabling TV, rebooting Kodi and re-enabling TV. Anything else I can try at this point?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast