Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Avov TVOnline Specifications

Product Description

IPTV + MULTIMEDIA

This is great for those who want to watch a specific content.The Plus introduces lightning quick load times and shorter processing times.

Easy to navigate interface
    Wireless/Ethernet to fit your needs
    HD Live streams
    Consistent Upgrades
    Global range of channels

SPECIFICATION

Processor Rockchip RK3066 Dual-Core 1.6Ghz Cortex A9 Processor
    Size 130mm x 80mm x 22mm
    GPU Dual-Core Mali 400 (OpenGL ES2.0/1.1, Open VG1.1, Flash 11.1)Supports Flash Hardware Decoding by Exclusive FTRTechnology
    Memory 512M 712Mhz DDR3
    Internal Storage 2GB MLC NAND Flash
    Wireless Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
    OS Android JellyBean 4.2.3
    Video Input
    Video Output HDMI 1.4a, Full HD 1080p,3D Movie File Format SupportedCvBS AV output
    Audio Output HDMI 1.4a
    Peripheral Interface RJ-45 Ethernet jack(10/100Mbps) – Supports Hotspot Sharing Via Wi-FiSD/MMC Card Reader (SD3.0, MMC V4.41)USB 2.0 port x 2 EachPort Provide Max 500mA2.4GHz Receiver(Built-in,For Game Pad)IR Receiver (Built-in, Remote Included)
    Security Hardware Unique IDSupported. AES Challenge Protection Supported
    Power AC 110V~240V Input, DC5V, 1.5A Output Adapter
    Supported Video Format AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/WEBM/DAT(VCD format)/VOB(DVDformat)/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP, etc
    Supported Audio Format MP3/WMA/WMV/APE/OGG/FLAC/AAC, etc
    Supported Language English, Czech, Danish,Dutch, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian,Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese
    OTA OTA Updates Pushed FromServer
    IPTV IPTV Middleware
    Dolby Supported Optional AC3, AC3 Supported

so this box is only good for iplv and m3u

Appears that way, or at least for iptv since I haven't read anything about m3u. Does have etc after the supported media type list so not really sure.

Box has less memory than the original avov v01 but is a bit cheaper on the wallet too. Maybe more info will come out about it soon, looking forward to getting one.

I'm getting one today, will be posting info and first impressions as soon as I get to play with it......................

Update.

I am setting mine up and so far there is no m3u player, It has the live tv and video club (called VOD on mag) for movies as one would expect. It offers some apps we've grown accustomed to offered at the mickey market as an added perk, I made a post of offered apps in this section to check out.

The menu is easy to navigate and I like the retro look of it- kinda reminds me of some old video games . So far it seems clean and easy with everything working as it should. Setup was also easy and straight-forward for those wondering.

what no simply player app

Not yet asft, shouldn't be hard for them to add since it only takes a basic media player to do m3u. No resource hogging is needed

I am surprised that the operating software is still jellybean I was interested but not any more

how is picture on this box

You don't see any of the android operating system on avov anyway kodi. Has a desktop image with the selectable options embedded in the pic, Apps are from the mickyhop store, and even the settings is a customized page.

The box is designed around easy with simple settings and the simple options is all that is editable. Android is buried far beneath the fassaad. A plug and play box.

Asft, don't notice any difference in pic than the original avov

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast