Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We're here!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemiclone View Post
    Thanks for your input to this forum. I have noticed that your corporate web site has been very sparse with answers Eg. service manuals and faq's in the help files is this going to improve or is this going to be the place for answers ?
    We are building our manuals and FAQ page where all information will be posted, but we try to come here time to time to give the members info. Once we release a few major updates on our stb and platforms, we will update all current device manuals and FAQ section and maintain that.

Good news on the ATSC tuners. can I buy one ? I have the other tuner and would like to have both.

Junoir Member
    A-Tech

Can the "Hide Locked Channels" feature in Parental Control be fixed to hide locked channels from the channel list (For families with young children).

On the TVonline v2, + and Vixo2 the recall button (or yellow button depending on remote) brings up a list of recent channels but they cannot be selected. This feature works on the original TVonline.

Several Mickyhop apps are out of date and need to be updated. What is going on with Mickyhop? It seems to be dead in the water!

Im hearing from a source all middleware equipment will have intel processors to handle apps and streaming content better like a pc.
    Lets Go !

wow hope thats true

Quote Originally Posted by a-team View Post
    Nova Middleware is ready to go, our team is just in the process of securing few more features and details to make it safe for our clients.

As for the remote, we have been looking at few other RCU that we will use, one will be keyboard/air mouse that will come with the fuse. It will have USB dongle that will attach to it and then let you use it freely.

Yes sometime after Chinese new year, the ATSC will be shipped out to the customers who had pre-orders and on sale for our new devices and orders.

No not that I am aware of. Where did you hear this? But in the future there are for sure possibilities!

Note taken. I will pass this onto our team. But as for some of the features I am not too sure, but I have been informed that the ideas you put forth the team will look to implement into our future stb’s.

Hello, yes the ATSC tuners were finally debugged last week. They are going into production now and we should have them shortly there are Chinese new year. We will post on our website when they are available. We do apologize for the delay but our team solved the problem.
    Chinese New Years wont be until Feb. 08, 2016. Surely you should have them before that time or am I missing something.

chinese new years end around Feb 27 in china, thats when people go back to work, so if they leave then, 24 days on water to get to North America, they will get shipped to customers around end of march
    , is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by LEAFER9999 View Post
    chinese new years end around Feb 27 in china, thats when people go back to work, so if they leave then, 24 days on water to get to North America, they will get shipped to customers around end of march
    , is this correct?
    It actually last for 15 days so Feb. 08-23 but still that is a long time.

hey you waited this long and i know they will make it up to you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    It actually last for 15 days so Feb. 08-23 but still that is a long time.
    We are pushing for before it, but we will not know exactly until early-mid feb when the shipment will be

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast