Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We're here!

Banned

We're here!

Hey people, we are here to help answer any questions you may have. Ask away in this thread and we will do our best to let you know what's been brewing on our side!

TV Addicted
    What's the update on the Nova middleware?

TV Addicted
    Any plans to improve on the performance of the remote for the tvonline plus and the fuse?

Whats the status on sideloading APK,

Moderator at Work
    Can you give an update on the Fuse O TA module please

Is it true your boxes will have intel processor?
    Lets Go !

On 8-31-15, I sent you a PM asking you the following:

"On the TV Online Box, could they possibly:

1) Add a user feature to adjust the size of the buffer?
    2) Add a user feature to adjust sound output levels for the box (bass, treble, voice, etc.)
    3) Add a user feature to adjust video levels for the box (brightness, color, contrast)
    4) Make the "back" button a dedicated "last channel" button when watching something. It's a pain to have to hit the yellow button, then select a channel to go back to. I'd much rather just go back to last channel with one channel press. (maybe you can make this a user selectable feature in the settings menu?) If the back button can't be used for this function, could they map it to another button that's not used for much?
    5) Fix the power button: if you long press the power button to turn the box all the way off, the only way to turn it back on is to cycle power to the unit.
    6) Global unlock for all channels/adult channels. After a system update or loss of power, all of the channels I've unlocked get relocked on their own. Then I have to manually go and unlock every channel."

You responded to me saying that those suggestions were already in the pipeline for development.

To date, nothing has been implemented.

Please provide an update as to when we can expect these features to be added.

I really would like to know what the status is on the ATSC Tuners. I have held off on buying a stand alone box for my antenna so I can test the fuse out buts its been too long now and we really need an answer to this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legsdiamo View Post
    What's the update on the Nova middleware?
    Quote Originally Posted by legsdiamo View Post
    Any plans to improve on the performance of the remote for the tvonline plus and the fuse?
    Nova Middleware is ready to go, our team is just in the process of securing few more features and details to make it safe for our clients.

As for the remote, we have been looking at few other RCU that we will use, one will be keyboard/air mouse that will come with the fuse. It will have USB dongle that will attach to it and then let you use it freely.

Quote Originally Posted by theuduk View Post
    Can you give an update on the Fuse O TA module please
    Yes sometime after Chinese new year, the ATSC will be shipped out to the customers who had pre-orders and on sale for our new devices and orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Is it true your boxes will have intel processor?
    No not that I am aware of. Where did you hear this? But in the future there are for sure possibilities!

Quote Originally Posted by mavblues View Post
    On 8-31-15, I sent you a PM asking you the following:

"On the TV Online Box, could they possibly:

1) Add a user feature to adjust the size of the buffer?
    2) Add a user feature to adjust sound output levels for the box (bass, treble, voice, etc.)
    3) Add a user feature to adjust video levels for the box (brightness, color, contrast)
    4) Make the "back" button a dedicated "last channel" button when watching something. It's a pain to have to hit the yellow button, then select a channel to go back to. I'd much rather just go back to last channel with one channel press. (maybe you can make this a user selectable feature in the settings menu?) If the back button can't be used for this function, could they map it to another button that's not used for much?
    5) Fix the power button: if you long press the power button to turn the box all the way off, the only way to turn it back on is to cycle power to the unit.
    6) Global unlock for all channels/adult channels. After a system update or loss of power, all of the channels I've unlocked get relocked on their own. Then I have to manually go and unlock every channel."

You responded to me saying that those suggestions were already in the pipeline for development.

To date, nothing has been implemented.

Please provide an update as to when we can expect these features to be added.
    Note taken. I will pass this onto our team. But as for some of the features I am not too sure, but I have been informed that the ideas you put forth the team will look to implement into our future stb’s.

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    I really would like to know what the status is on the ATSC Tuners. I have held off on buying a stand alone box for my antenna so I can test the fuse out buts its been too long now and we really need an answer to this.
    Hello, yes the ATSC tuners were finally debugged last week. They are going into production now and we should have them shortly there are Chinese new year. We will post on our website when they are available. We do apologize for the delay but our team solved the problem.

Thanks for your input to this forum. I have noticed that your corporate web site has been very sparse with answers Eg. service manuals and faq's in the help files is this going to improve or is this going to be the place for answers ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast