Stolen Mac addresses

Is there any hope for persons who,s mac addresses have been "stolen" or is the box a useless on this server?
    Would it be possible to block emulators and other programs from using 00:1A:79:**:**:** mac addresses.
    Last edited by Pionex2020; 01-15-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Junoir Member
    The only solution would be, if they do a username and password to login the server. I do have 8 boxes that the MAC has been stolen. All have 257 days left. Lets hope they come with a solution.

With the implement of serial number to the service even if you gave your mac number to some one unless you gave them the serial number as well it would not work unless they can access your donation to re-link the mac to a new serial number or you use the mac on more then one unit then it gets blacklisted that's another story
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Is there a way that you can tell if a donation was blacklisted?

a donation is not black listed its the mac address but guy who said 8 were blacklist wow how i run many and never got black lists one thing never give your mac address out to anyone and look at iptvrocket.is and check your mac address

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    a donation is not black listed its the mac address but guy who said 8 were blacklist wow how i run many and never got black lists one thing never give your mac address out to anyone and look at iptvrocket.is and check your mac address
    Let me rephrase that- is there any indication in the papio user control panel that would show a MAC address was compromised?

If you're using your mac properly then you will have no problems
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    Its not difficult to find a working mac address the mac checker will assist with that. Its like leaving the key under the mat.
    The username and password is the best solution so far but if the donation number is going to be used for both username and pw its a bit redundant.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Pionex2020 View Post
    Its not difficult to find a working mac address the mac checker will assist with that. Its like leaving the key under the mat.
    The username and password is the best solution so far but if the donation number is going to be used for both username and pw its a bit redundant.
    Other non-supported servers that use the Stalker middleware may have user defined or assigned userids and passwords. The firmware for the boxes and the kodi addons will allow for that (except IPTV Stalker)