Hybrid View

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar

Music legend David Bowie has died after an 18-month battle with cancer

Music legend David Bowie has died after an 18-month battle with cancer, his spokesman said early Monday. Bowie was 69.

Breaking News reports.

RIP David, never a follower, but a creator of trends..he will be missed...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Bowie was born on this day January 8th, back in 1947

I was going thru and listening to David Bowie's songs, trying to decide which I liked the best.
    I have been at it for a few hours now (probably a few decades is more to the truth), trying to decide, but I have come to the conclusion that I can not pick a favorite.

I think it might be 'Heros' and it has to be the live version, and the one from Berlin.
    Live in Berlin, 2002

That version is so great, it has to be my favorite !
    But then I play another Bowie track and I am again at a loss again at which is the best of the best !!
    This may take me awhile

So I figure, since it's Bowie's B-Day, simplest thing to do is celebrate Bowie and so .... Let's Dance !!

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-08-2021 at 05:24 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    are you frigging kidding me !!!

Rebel Rebel

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Very sorry. This is tragic news. Although 1.5 months have already passed, a loss is still felt. In general, 2020 was a very unfavorable year. A huge list of deaths among people who could live for another 10, or even 20 years.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Very sorry. This is tragic news. Although 1.5 months have already passed, a loss is still felt. In general, 2020 was a very unfavorable year. A huge list of deaths among people who could live for another 10, or even 20 years.
    See the OP = 01-11-2016, 03:24 AM...!!!
    WWJD...!!!