Thread: EPG Issues

EPG Issues

I have been searching the site trying to see if my particular issue has ben addressed but have been unable to. So my apologies if it has been addressed already. my EPG sticks on the time when I switch to TV online, n order for it to update to the current time I have to go out of TV online and then go back into it before it can update to the current time. I also have a MAG 254 and I do not have this issue the MAG automatically updates. Is there a fix to this problem or is it just my problem with my FUSE. Any help is appreciated.

what like if you keep it on same one all day then yes you need to go out

Quote Originally Posted by shambala View Post
    I have been searching the site trying to see if my particular issue has ben addressed but have been unable to. So my apologies if it has been addressed already. my EPG sticks on the time when I switch to TV online, n order for it to update to the current time I have to go out of TV online and then go back into it before it can update to the current time. I also have a MAG 254 and I do not have this issue the MAG automatically updates. Is there a fix to this problem or is it just my problem with my FUSE. Any help is appreciated.
    I have the same problem with my Fuse. I'm wondering if that is the way they are? If I watch a channel for an hour or so the time on all the channels is not updated. I have to press exit twice to leave TV Online then go back in then go back to the channel I am watching. This is very inconvenient.

As far as the EPG if I press guide it does not go to the channel I am on but the first channel in the providers list. You have to type in the channel you want the guide for. Very inconvenient as well.
    Last edited by profster; 03-14-2016 at 02:00 AM.