Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    getactivebitch

Angry Too Mnay Channels Down

Dear NFPS Team

Currently there are too many tv channels down including most of the SKY channels including all Sky Sports channels. A lot of channels have been removed that were recently added such as LMN, Epix etc yet the price went up. This in my honest opinion is unjustified. Seems to be that no customer service exists whatsoever, never any updates posted. As of today Saturday well over 60% UK/USA channels are down for well over two days. NFPS really should be giving discounts to it's customers and really need to start improving the service otherwise a large umber of customers will leave. Instead the opposite has happened service has dramtically decreased but annual stub has gone up ??? Thoughts people please

Agreed, looks like talking to a wall

TV Addicted
    I get better tv off Kodi.

Junoir Member
    Having the same issue nd i hoping everything goes up again...really bad service no timeline on reapirs all i hear is that it will take time...but how long no one knows..no replys fr admin even. I am assuming nw that my spending here is nt worth.

I so so agree.. once the price increase hit it went to sh*t fast..plus why even pay with the hundreds of stalker clones floating around it kinda makes who donated look like fools..this is the exact reason why i don't promote this service. but i will say the few channels i do watch work pretty much all the time

I believe in the team and they will get it working again!!!!

Re "plus why even pay with the hundreds of stalker clones floating around it kinda makes who donated look like fools"

I think that is why we are having these issues and I am sure the team are working to block all clones out there so we can have stable service. Just my two cents

I wouldn't be upset if there was better communication from the providers. Its funny how now not one persone has come in and said "it must be your setup" or "its your end not ours"

Like i said keep your customers in the know and you will have a happy community.

Had the service pretty much since it went paid. Total bust. No better than using the free addons Kodi has to offer. Sometimes worse. Won't be renewing of sure.

They've been saying the service was going to improve once it became paid...fast forward 8 months and the service has become terrible. For anyone trying to pay for this service, don't get your hopes up for HD since they can barely keep SD from buffering.

Thumbs down man.

We here have no control of services.
    Lets Go !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast