Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ok, thanks.... i will try that.

still no joy.... I will post in the main thread

Any chance of getting the EPG working with this method?

think they have that already do some reading

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question hmmmm...!

Hey All, Thanks for what You do... 4me is attempting to use a xbmc...
    Code:
    http://matricom.net/g-box-midnight-mx2/
    as a Mag250, while inside the system 4me found the Mac Addy was in Upper-Case and the tag on the Bottom of the box is in Lower-Case... Tried Both sets and the mac Addy shows a Red Line under it Both Times... installed the Stalker and can only get 11 chnls and only 2 of them werk...Lol...! Any Advice would bee Appreciated...! Have Navi-x and Genesis installed but really would like to get more of the chnls that someone does carry... Thanks..

Probation
    I jumped into the boot a little to late. I read through most of the posts, made a donation and want to use the ptv stalker addon on kodi running on mac mini. I am struggeling with assigning the mac address. Please some one tells me: should I put the mac address of my MacMini as it is or do I have to change those digits as described for the emulators? and if this the case, shoutld I change the last 6 digits or the first ones? plz help me as I am lost here. thanks

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by bido1977 View Post
    I jumped into the boot a little to late. I read through most of the posts, made a donation and want to use the ptv stalker addon on kodi running on mac mini. I am struggeling with assigning the mac address. Please some one tells me: should I put the mac address of my MacMini as it is or do I have to change those digits as described for the emulators? and if this the case, shoutld I change the last 6 digits or the first ones? plz help me as I am lost here. thanks
    Welcome. Use "00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx" where the x'es are hex digits. Use the last six digits of your MacMini, or some very random hex digits. In the future, those who use emulators and Kodi will be asked to use "78" instead of "79" to avoid potential conflicts with those who can't change their MACs.

Banned
    This is still a little confusing to me so here is what I think you are saying. I have an AVOV and have linked it to my donation. As long as I want to use the AVOV I need to do nothing but watch TV. When I move to my Kodi/Windows PC box I will need to change the MAC associated with my donation to a different number: 00:1A:79 plus the last 6 digits of my Windows computer. I would do this through the online utility in the immediate time gap between stopping the AVOV and starting the Kodi PC. Now, if I have all that right, here is the question: must I also click the 2 button entries in the IPTV Stalker app settings menu "Custom MAC Address" and "Send Serial Number". Is this all I need to do?

And thanks for all your help dara.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by dproff View Post
    This is still a little confusing to me so here is what I think you are saying. I have an AVOV and have linked it to my donation. As long as I want to use the AVOV I need to do nothing but watch TV. When I move to my Kodi/Windows PC box I will need to change the MAC associated with my donation to a different number: 00:1A:79 plus the last 6 digits of my Windows computer. I would do this through the online utility in the immediate time gap between stopping the AVOV and starting the Kodi PC. Now, if I have all that right, here is the question: must I also click the 2 button entries in the IPTV Stalker app settings menu "Custom MAC Address" and "Send Serial Number". Is this all I need to do?

And thanks for all your help dara.
    If all you have is one donation, you can only associate 1 MAC to it. Because you can't change the MAC on the AVOV, that's the one you want to link to the donation. You can't have multiple devices running at the same time on that MAC, but if you want to use Kodi, turn off the AVOV, and use the same MAC in the address, and theoretically it should work. I don't know if the Send Serial Number is yet required for IPTV Stalker, so leave that off for now.

Banned
    So I don't need to do anything with authorizing a second MAC address with the system. Does this mean the network will automatically allow my kodi PC (and its different MAC address) to run when I switch to it after I power off my AVOV? And I don't need to click the Custom MAC address button either?

This is still not clear but it sounds easier than I thought it would be handled. Now it sounds like I can move from my AVOV to any kodi PC here in my house without doing anything special at all as long as I don't try to access the network with more than one device at a time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast