Quote Originally Posted by dproff View Post
So I don't need to do anything with authorizing a second MAC address with the system. Does this mean the network will automatically allow my kodi PC (and its different MAC address) to run when I switch to it after I power off my AVOV? And I don't need to click the Custom MAC address button either?

This is still not clear but it sounds easier than I thought it would be handled. Now it sounds like I can move from my AVOV to any kodi PC here in my house without doing anything special at all as long as I don't try to access the network with more than one device at a time.
To date, the only thing that the iptv server knows is a list of valid MAC addresses as linked to the donation number. After connecting with the server, if it sees only one valid MAC connecting, then it will allow the remote device to interact with it. You will need a MAC no matter what, so in IPTV Stalker, at least you will need to click the Custom MAC address. So, as I said before, just don't have the same MAC address running at the same time. We'll know that for sure in the next few days, and hopefully no one will lose their donation over it.