Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

server work perfect

hello everyone first lof all a good 2016 i want to say something im verry happy that the serveris working very very very good ,when something is good you most to tell verry good job now we have 827 channel on the list they are some channel is down but i dont have any freezing in 2015 in december does not have any freezing still today the channels working good an the vod working good jobbb.

ok wake me up from this dream try staying on channels 342, 200 or 139 for awhile and tell me the same thing afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by NAUDITOR View Post
    ok wake me up from this dream try staying on channels 342, 200 or 139 for awhile and tell me the same thing afterwards
    Ok you better wake up then cause it's not a dream
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big dady View Post
    Ok you better wake up then cause it's not a dream
    Been trying to wake this person up for a few weeks now somewhere else.I think they are unwakable and in a coma.It's beginning to look like they are only around for 1 reason and thats to complain.
    Last edited by timc1; 01-06-2016 at 05:52 PM.

You can't please every body all the time...
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

c i can be mello

Junoir Member
    c i can be mello
    You could also be awake and watching 200,342 and 139 if you payed attention and not slept so much lol

i am up watching 200, 342 and 139 but is also freezing with the freezing that all the channels are doing just now after being good about an hour ago therefore indicating to me the novice that as the load comes and goes so do the viewing leaving me to deduce that.............................................. and i rest my case

Junoir Member
    i am up watching 200, 342 and 139 but is also freezing with the freezing that all the channels are doing just now after being good about an hour ago therefore indicating to me the novice that as the load comes and goes so do the viewing leaving me to deduce that.............................................. and i rest my case
    200 and 342 seem to have some problems now and 139 is not even up now there have been a few channels that have been coming and going.But when you started saying they where freezing earlier they were not.But you still didn't do nothing on your end.So
    yes go back to sleep and don't do nothing on your end.Big Daddy was right you can't please everyone.
    Last edited by timc1; 01-06-2016 at 09:08 PM.

I didn't do anything on my end, unlike you boss who seeem to seek glory stating all from A...........Z, i try on my own first. I have rebooted, defaulted and if i could get the r10 to download properly i would have downloaded that already all in the act to fix any problem thats home grown on my own, pppppppppllllllllllllllssssssss like i said to you b 4 forget u as u seem to be looking a back to beat on n like we always say in jamdown "duppy know who fi frighten . The screen isn't even just glitching out as b 4 during freezing, its now doing it going black then coming back but since all the boxes or upgrades we do or need to do are our own headaches in seeking to enjoy this so called service i leave you to your pleasure and will seek to perfect mine... have a blast since all is fine in your world

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast