Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bernie D View Post
    I get Dependencies Not Met when trying to install from the .zip. tried on latest Kodi 16, then went back to 15.2. Same error, on windows.
    it wont work on kodi 15.
    try installing the mimic skin and xbmc backup plugin fromm the kodi repo first as it has all of the same dependancies.

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    it wont work on kodi 15.
    try installing the mimic skin and xbmc backup plugin fromm the kodi repo first as it has all of the same dependancies.
    Actually had the same question as Bernie D. Too bad because I wanted to take a look at it with my vixo2. Bit I might still give it a whirl with my USB PC stick.

Junoir Member
    tried it tonight and i'm quite impress ! i'm using it for live tv with pvr stalker nfps
    keep up your good work psycon ! thank you verry much for the time and effort involved

Did some cleanup.
    Cut filesize of version 1 in half so install is much faster now.

also version 2 is available also... You Should switch to the arctic zephyr skin after install.
    Last edited by psycon; 01-26-2016 at 05:01 AM.

I have installed IPTV on Amazon FireTVs, Mag254s and other generic Android boxes without fail for quite some time... so I dont consider myself a newbie to this. I have spent alot of time trying to figure this out and read a lot on the forums but ultimately I have given up and hope someone here can help me.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Everything installed perfectly. Uninstalled Kodi 15 from my Amazon FireTV then Installed Kodi 16 from hxxp://**********/kodi.apk. Followed all the instructions. Installed Clairvoyance Version 2. Everything looks beautiful now, cant wait to play with this new skin. But for now my focus is the IPTV. It just refuses to stay enabled. This is what i did so far.

I configured Stalker Client NFPS

1. Chose IPTVRocket as Active Portal
    2. Inserted the last 3 hex groups. The first hex groups was 00:1A:78 before i started, switched it to 00:1A:79 since i am not sure what Stalker Client NFPS requires since it only allows to enter the last 3 hex groups
    3. Switched my Time Zone to what i usually use.
    4. Entered my Donation number from papiao.is
    5. XMLTV File is set to 24 Hours
    6. Connection timeout was originally 5 seconds, put it to 20 seconds after it refused to work. (Probably makes no difference)

Go to Settings, PVR Service, Insert tick next to Enable at the top, it scans quickly then says No PVR add-on enabled.
    I then browse back to my Stalker Client NFPS addon and its now disabled.

I am totally confused, since it seems like its working for everyone else. So clearly i messed up somewhere.

I hope i posted this in the right spot, really sorry if I didnt.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by tiqz View Post
    I have installed IPTV on Amazon FireTVs, Mag254s and other generic Android boxes without fail for quite some time... so I dont consider myself a newbie to this. I have spent alot of time trying to figure this out and read a lot on the forums but ultimately I have given up and hope someone here can help me.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Everything installed perfectly. Uninstalled Kodi 15 from my Amazon FireTV then Installed Kodi 16 from hxxp://**********/kodi.apk. Followed all the instructions. Installed Clairvoyance Version 2. Everything looks beautiful now, cant wait to play with this new skin. But for now my focus is the IPTV. It just refuses to stay enabled. This is what i did so far.

I configured Stalker Client NFPS

1. Chose IPTVRocket as Active Portal
    2. Inserted the last 3 hex groups. The first hex groups was 00:1A:78 before i started, switched it to 00:1A:79 since i am not sure what Stalker Client NFPS requires since it only allows to enter the last 3 hex groups
    3. Switched my Time Zone to what i usually use.
    4. Entered my Donation number from papiao.is
    5. XMLTV File is set to 24 Hours
    6. Connection timeout was originally 5 seconds, put it to 20 seconds after it refused to work. (Probably makes no difference)

Go to Settings, PVR Service, Insert tick next to Enable at the top, it scans quickly then says No PVR add-on enabled.
    I then browse back to my Stalker Client NFPS addon and its now disabled.

I am totally confused, since it seems like its working for everyone else. So clearly i messed up somewhere.

I hope i posted this in the right spot, really sorry if I didnt.
    Hey there, did you try to change the MAC from 79 to 78? If you're using Kodi it has to be 00:1A:78:XX:xx:XX not 79, hope this helps.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Yes i only changed it to 00:1A:79 because it wasnt working.... tried many many many many many times using 00:1A:78. I switched it back to 00:1A:78 though... still actively trying to get it to work. I just tried using the normal Stalker Client version 1.0.3. Inserted all my information with 11.iptvrocket.tv as the Server Address and hxxp://11.iptvrocket.tv as well. After enabling it i go to PVR Service and enter tick next to Enable and it immediately says Stalker Client Failed to connect to server, but it doesnt disable like it was doing for the Stalker Client NFPS... i am so totally confused right now. I am actually on the verge of reseting the entire FireTV

Did you try Rocket -
    Code:
    http://portal.iptvrocket.tv
    instead of
    Code:
    http://11.iptvrocket.tv
    ?

Maybe this link will help
    Code:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access
    or did you already checked it out?

I reset my FireTV to factory. Will try the setup again, if it fails will consider looking at the options you gave me. Thanks for the help so far I will let you know the outcome.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast