Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    with the new skin, it actually should.. why not install kodi 16 fresh though and use what its meant for..

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    with the new skin, it actually should.. why not install kodi 16 fresh though and use what its meant for..
    I would love to. But apparently the official OPENELEC build is 6.0.1 which is using KODI 15.2. And that's what i currently have for my ODROID-U3. I have two options then, either try running your build on 15.2 with stalker 1.0.3 which according to you is the only one works well with EPG and all that

OR

try merging multiple sources and compiling an OPENELEC 6.95 or 7 for myself with KODI 16

The amount of work its going to take to merge sources and compile is a lot higher than just flashing current OpenELEC build on an SD card and run your script.

Based on the version difference, i might will have to modify the import versions of the required addons for the installer. I'll try tweaking it on my laptop so i can uninstall and install KODI back if needed

Thanks

ahh.. not sure if this will work on openelec.. but giver er a shot i guess.. i have installed it on kodi 15.2 with sucess. (it was version 1 that didnt like kodi 15, version 2 seems to be ok, i have not done a lot of testing with it though)

Junoir Member
    I gave it a try on a rapsberry 2 on openlec (still isengard, kodi 15.2), it seems to work.
    Very nice build and theme !
    For people who want to have kodi 16 on rapsberry it seems that for now only those testbuilds are available : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231092
    Or maybe someone have another solution ?

Thanks for adding specto to the build!...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://iptvtalk.nl/showthread.php?20...agement-for-PC

Junoir Member
    First off, thanks for the build - I've made some changes to menus and stuff but it's a great starting point.

Second - it was crashing when not being used - fine when in use, checked the logs and it turned out to be the Phillips hue add-on that was causing an exception and memory leak. Disabled it and now stable - just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else has crashing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by stuball2 View Post
    First off, thanks for the build - I've made some changes to menus and stuff but it's a great starting point.

Second - it was crashing when not being used - fine when in use, checked the logs and it turned out to be the Phillips hue add-on that was causing an exception and memory leak. Disabled it and now stable - just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else has crashing issues.
    you must have installed version 1 previously. that addon is removed from the current build. thanks for the heads up.

curious as to your menu edits.. care to share?
    Last edited by psycon; 02-14-2016 at 10:10 AM.

How do I change the skin playlist for movies, tv shows, etc. I wish to use PleXBMC for my movies. Was hoping I can have that showing as my background on the home screen above the tv shows and movies tab. At the moment I only see it as the background if I press up to show the widget and select something.

By the way, looooooovvveee this skin.

Junoir Member
    Tried to install on my Nexus Player and it crashed every time I clicked on Kodi.

Junoir Member
    Did the pvr.stalker get updated today? If so, where do I get the latest from?

edit: My bad, I should have asked this in one of the other sections.
    Last edited by elm417; 02-15-2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Wrong thread, sorry

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast