TV Addicted

emulator on timer?

is emulator version 5.21 set on a timer of some sort? i can be watching either live tv section or VOD and it appears to stop working after about 10 minutes and then i get a message ( cannot play this link ) is why i ask this question.

never had that

TV Addicted
    no just means the link does not work..i get that to..sometimes its the player not able to read the file?

i would use the stalker add on in xbmc for live tv channels... at this time there is no VOD with it, but it seems to run better than using the emulator and the mx player IMO

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    is emulator version 5.21 set on a timer of some sort? i can be watching either live tv section or VOD and it appears to stop working after about 10 minutes and then i get a message ( cannot play this link ) is why i ask this question.
    Witch player is used, what about the internet - are you sure that it's stable?
    I'm playing with CS918 Android 4.4 Smart TV BOX XBMC Quad Core (RK3188T) 8GB NAND Flash, 2GB DDR3 - MX player works very well.

Has happened to me when my internet wouldn't handle the demand because of others using it. Comes back after a while and seems to help if you pause it for a minute or so for vod. I noticed some glitching before it kicked off and was monitoring the router when it lost net. Was at the end of a movie, not 10 minutes in though

TV Addicted
    for the sake of arguement,i installed the same emulator on my keedox 8gig box and it has played flawless for over 3 hours now,so,i do not believe it is an internet issue that causes the problem i'm having that i have posted in this thread. there's got to be something in my gbox that is causing my problem,but,at least i know it is not the connection to the internet.

Not meaning to hijack this thread,but i cant seem to start my own,for anyone running an emulator and having the real thing,the mag250,is the picture quality a lot better on the live channels on the real mag than that of the emulator? very curious about this.thanks.

while in test mode, the channel feeds as of now are SD..I have no probs with the way my Mag 254 shows them..I have also seen what the Mag will do with an HD source and like the
    results, thks

As far starting a new thread..click on forum name, click on start new thread....easy, peasy..
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 02-28-2015 at 08:41 AM.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence