Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: astc tuner

yea send it to me if it in canada

astc tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Hemiclone View Post
    Has any one heard anything more about first delivery of the astc tuners for the fuse boxes. thanks
    I also been trying to get a hold of them but no dice, a few months ago there was a huge hype about this box. Don't get me wrong this is a great box however in my opinion this was a half-ass project that avov bit more than they could chew. I just went and bought a Wetek Play box not as beefier than Avov but at least it's a finish product with a decent astc tuner and able to run Android or Openelec. I will just keep waiting for the tuner and some day I could write a proper review of this product.
    Kodi 16.2 RC M8S+ Box Lollipop
    Kodi 16.2 RC Raspberry PI-2 Openelec 6.95.2

heck the box without is great but yes would be nice to hear anything from them

ASFT have you had any luck reaching Avov at the phone number I sent you. If not there is a number at the napster sight for US sales also.

Banned
    Sorry for delay on ATSC guys. Our team is on its 3rd debug and had to actually fly overseas to make sure it works good in for us folks in North America. We have those pending orders open on our shop and as soon as get them we will ship to you guys immediately, fastest method possible and include a little 1-2 for the delay

Hemiclone yes thank you

Hello friends,

Today I received an email from Avov regarding ASTC tuners and this is what they reply:

Hi, we apologize and understand your frustration, well our engineer team still working on it and working hard on the bugs, we will let you know as soon as it is available, and we are planning to send out free Airmouse for our customers. Again we apologize about the long time waiting., Thanks for your understanding.

Last week I email them about the status and per this reply the have them but full of bugs. I give them props by attempting to compensate the whole time we all been waiting, nothing is for sure since they are still planning to send a free airmouse for all of us that have been waiting for our tuners.
    Kodi 16.2 RC M8S+ Box Lollipop
    Kodi 16.2 RC Raspberry PI-2 Openelec 6.95.2

Quote Originally Posted by periko_69 View Post
    Hello friends,

Today I received an email from Avov regarding ASTC tuners and this is what they reply:

Hi, we apologize and understand your frustration, well our engineer team still working on it and working hard on the bugs, we will let you know as soon as it is available, and we are planning to send out free Airmouse for our customers. Again we apologize about the long time waiting., Thanks for your understanding.

Last week I email them about the status and per this reply the have them but full of bugs. I give them props by attempting to compensate the whole time we all been waiting, nothing is for sure since they are still planning to send a free airmouse for all of us that have been waiting for our tuners.
    I got the same email a few weeks ago but they have updated their status. This is what they have posted:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...l=1#post100469

Junoir Member
    Right on, looking forward to finally getting the tuner. It was a big selling feature of the Fuse for me personally.

Any news on the ATSC Tuners? Is it really going to take another Month?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast