Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by folcan99 View Post
    It is not possible since Samsung use Android Apps and there is no app for IPTV but who knows later in time someone might just make one for Android in the future.
    Just go Samsung app, and you see an icon IPTV and gives you 7 days trial ... as far as Android, I don't know of they don't support that ...may be in the future ..

unbanned christmas
    Actually I just downloaded this app to my Samsung tv and here is the link which they claim it's compatible with MAG250:

HTML Code:
    http://siptv.eu/faq/

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    Actually I just downloaded this app to my Samsung tv and here is the link which they claim it's compatible with MAG250:

HTML Code:
    http://siptv.eu/faq/
    They don't work. I have tried them all and are not compatible.

unbanned christmas
    Yes sir your right, same here. Probably they have it as a demo until you sub to there service.

I just look at my TV and is not the same as they say " Important! Works only on TVs starting from series ES " since mine is F, my model UN55F6300AF and it is Canadian version

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by vimonty View Post
    I just look at my TV and is not the same as they say " Important! Works only on TVs starting from series ES " since mine is F, my model UN55F6300AF and it is Canadian version
    I have a Panasonic Smart Viera Tv which I bought in the States, brought home to Canada. I discovered the software installed was a US version with Apps and such that relate to US websites. After going into the menu and setting up the wireless network connection, a software agreement came up which stated the software used is licensed and I would have to agree to the terms within this agreement to use this software. I decided to read the agreement, discovered they were able to access, monitor and use whatever information that was collected by this Smart Tv and use, sell or distribute it to whomever, wherever they pleased. Needless to say, I declined to agree. I went to the Panasonic website, downloaded the latest software they had for my model, unzipped it and copied the latest version to a USB stick and used it to update my Smart Tv.

Warrior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by folcan99 View Post
    It is not possible since Samsung use Android Apps and there is no app for IPTV but who knows later in time someone might just make one for Android in the future.
    Actually they just put one together, it's called IPTV. I'm thinking of one loaded with a usb stick made but the guys here.

Incase they need help,which I doubt, there's always the Samsung App Developers forum.

Code:
    http://developer.samsung.com/forum/en
    Last edited by jjjackson; 12-17-2014 at 05:41 AM.

please code your links as stated in the rules, thks...

Warrior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    please code your links as stated in the rules, thks...
    Learned something new, thanx

thank you, for your courtesy...

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast