Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Dells that is some of the best and realistic advice I've heard so far. I pretty much have gotten past most errors on any device through a method of patience/trial and error. After following others advice and tutorials it was clear that what works for some won't work for others. After enabling epg ninja and allowing it to configure the pvr clients I began to notice the serial and device Ids were being populated for me. This method produced no errors whatsoever and it didn't matter what MAC address scheme I used. Now that I have a better understanding of what's required I now get to deal with the delemias brought up in your post about freezing and non working channels. The service has lots of moving parts that can create issues such as the recent epg failures. Now that my configuration woes have been concurred the server seems to be down. Just think what others can get for just 22 cents per day lol

Site Suggestion - Setup new section for EPG guide

In the Kodi section of the forum under the EPG guide section, I would suggest splitting the section into two parts. One for newbe guide and stalker setups and second section for experienced guide users with issues. ie :guide down, missing guide data for certain channels etc.

Maybe a forum setup like you have for the Channels forum. Thumbs up, thumbs down.

Dells advice is helpful
    Best Akaso TV Boxes, Sticks, and Streaming Media Players for XBMC Kodi at tabletexpress.com

TV Addicted
    Good afternoon I would like to know if I could use the IKS66 service on a smart tv using the smart IPTV app
    Go
    od afternoon I would like to know if I could use the IKS66 service on a smart tv using the smart IPTV app

Don't think so. You should start new threads and not hit on a two year old thread.

Site Suggestion - science section

Science section would be ideal for educational purposes
    Lets Go !

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    cool idea Bkman
    I will run that by tinie
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Smile Site Suggestion - Take out the trash

Site has grown in number of posts and replies and stickies. Some of the stickies have outdated data such as server addresses and and links to software that is obsolete, Psycon comes to mind. All that is needed is a continually updated setup guide for each device and each of the 3 servers. For example I searched for an hour before I found a post with the server address for NFPS server 3. All of the old outdated stuff needs to be deleted or archived.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    it is a never ending job, this I know

All info that each member needs as far as server stuff, is sent to them thru email

heres a good tip...
    Some mebers have links in their signatures. Follow them links and usually lead to current info

members with such signatures ?
    dara and ilan come to mind
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-20-2016 at 04:57 AM. Reason: merge
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Why not doing a Game Room? With pool and air hockey tables, some Arcade Games machines, a mini basketball court. Would be kinda fun! (Please God! give me back the 90's!!)

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast