Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    looks like the font on your firefox is big... the check box shows up to the right of 'forgot password/register'
    Thanks for the info, you are correct I noticed that from an old XP laptop computer and I had to find another way to check on remember me when I clicked on reply and I wasn't logged IN and I did see the remember me option ... thanks

Warrior Member

Site Suggestion - Smart TV Section

I'd like to suggest a separate section for smart tv brands for use and ideas, just like the section for different STBs.

For EX: I can use my USB Mac keyboard on my Samsung Smart TV, instead of having to buy a Samsung keyboard. If your a PC person, you can find old Mac keyboards at many thrift shops for a song.

Site Suggestion - roku section

maybe i did not look hard enough but i did not see roku section..

that would be other boxes

Quote Originally Posted by mechanicman View Post
    maybe i did not look hard enough but i did not see roku section..
    Not sure why there would be one since at this time we don't support it for Rocket IPTV service. I don't think it can be used for anything else other then that like the MAG250 but as asft stated, if you have issues with your Roku box AND ASSUMING THAT ITS NOT ANOTHER PROVIDER ISSUE then you can post it there.

Warrior Member
    Boxes or sticks that are not listed all go into "other"
    If i see lots of people posting on a certain box then that's when it will get its own sub forum.

unbanned christmas
    Actually any wireless keyboard will work on your smart tv.

Warrior Member
    I have a Logitech wireless keyboard it works well but no mouse ball on it...just the mouse pad wish it had a ball on it.

The minix A2 remote works on all boxes to. Tried it on all my xbmc boxes here...I like that remote...fits nice in the hand flip it over and has keyboard...has a speaker and mic on it to.

This is very nice idea about having section for smart TV, I have 55" Samsung smart TV and from time to time I play with smart section and today I noticed new app called TV5in French language and also another app IPTV I look at but needs to connect to server for a period of 7days then you need to buy a donation with 5 euro to continue using it ... I know folcan99 has Samsung55" smart TV hope he will look at IPTV section may be can say if it possible to join NFPS without having to buy Mag254,

Quote Originally Posted by vimonty View Post
    This is very nice idea about having section for smart TV, I have 55" Samsung smart TV and from time to time I play with smart section and today I noticed new app called TV5in French language and also another app IPTV I look at but needs to connect to server for a period of 7days then you need to buy a donation with 5 euro to continue using it ... I know folcan99 has Samsung55" smart TV hope he will look at IPTV section may be can say if it possible to join NFPS without having to buy Mag254,
    It is not possible since Samsung use Android Apps and there is no app for IPTV but who knows later in time someone might just make one for Android in the future.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast