Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    oh yea that too lol
    it is kinda ironic that supaman is asking about avov in specific and their market place with the apps they have. When in fact them apps all can be found and did originate as apps or addons for a kodi system.

What avov did supaman, is gather some apps and put them on their server for avov users, that way things were and are a bit faster with certain things concerning them apps (add-ons).
    There are ways to do that yourself with an avov and apk files, but that is another story

So in fact, any Kodi system will get all them avov apps and any and all the rest that the avov market place does not have.
    But, the avov also has Kodi abilities, so any Kodi app can be had thru an avov anyway
    Kinda best of a couple ideals
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    I understand. What u saying about kodi apps.. but it's a lot easier for my customers to have the apps outside of kodi.. whenever u have the older generation getting boxes. U gotta find a simpler way for them to watch tv..that was my ultimate goal when I wrote the post..u know when dealing with low IQ people that wanna watch tv. Sometimes with kodi u have to flip through 6 or 7 pages to find what u want..I was being specific with avov because those are my primary boxes that I use.. I don't know where the apps come from and all of that.. I have a 12 hr job. Don't have time to do much history on it

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supaman32052 View Post
    I understand. What u saying about kodi apps.. but it's a lot easier for my customers to have the apps outside of kodi.. whenever u have the older generation getting boxes. U gotta find a simpler way for them to watch tv..that was my ultimate goal when I wrote the post..u know when dealing with low IQ people that wanna watch tv. Sometimes with kodi u have to flip through 6 or 7 pages to find what u want..I was being specific with avov because those are my primary boxes that I use.. I don't know where the apps come from and all of that.. I have a 12 hr job. Don't have time to do much history on it
    100% clear
    Is why I liked the avov, because it had its own market you could get and access apps from with ease.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    I agree on that part. Until I was faced with my current issue that made it where I needed to add apps.. I have the Avov online 4 at my house.. and I was faced with the no volume issue . I did a factory reset and put all of my info back in. The volume issue was repaired but all of my movie apps was gone. Even in marketplace. Movie 25, 1channel, all of those are gone. That's why I wanted to add apps on the Avov.. those apps was on the box in marketplace when I got it. They all disappeared. . Even the movie apps in kodi.. So I was trying to troubleshoot that issue to hopefully improve what I have..

look a reset removes all kodi next time do backup first and kodi has all them you lost from market place

TV Addicted
    I had no idea about backup or anything..Is there anything I can do to get the apps back?

how do you do a backup. can it backup to usb or micro sd?

mike

Site Suggestion - How's this for an Idea!

How about consolidating an up to date tutorial and make it available for new customers who have limited knowledge of configuring your service? As for now the entire process is tiresome. As I cram to understand the concepts behind this service it's clear that the information here has gotten out of control. I'm watching videos and reading posts of what seems to be outdated stalker client/epg ninja/stalker nfps/iptv stalker plus etc... One thing is clear the service is erratic as hell without any reason. I get authentication failed errors and ID mismatch errors on an android device however I can still watch the programming after starting and re starting the stalker client. On another android using the same exact configurations I can't get past authentication failed. Same thing when using a PC. The only consistent addon that works on all devices using the same config is Stalker Plus. At this point I don't think I'm the problem as your servers seem to have some inherit issues. How about just telling your users what device works flawlessly with your service so I can actually enjoy the service instead of spending my free time trying to brute force a service I'm paying for? I'll even buy a dish and receiver for IKS if it will end my configuration nightmares. A co worker witnessed me spending several days on several devices with different outcomes and associated errors.. No way am I going to convince him that this is the next best thing to moms apple pie. I just need "clear" solutions not a trip to multiple threads that may or may not even fix anything. This makes using card readers back in the DTV days or configuring Emunation child's play compared to what I've been going through getting IPTV Rocket/EPG up and running.

Look in the stickies for the add-on you want to enable for updated instructions. The PVR Stalker client instructions are available below. It takes about 15 minutes to configure the client. Disable IPTV Stalker Plus if you are attempting to use PVR Stalker client.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

TV Addicted
    have set-up this service on multiple devices for friends whether it's kodi using pvr satlker or stalker plus or mag's or pc's and found no real issues in following the posted instructions for each method along with ********** guide which is currently working as well, the service works and very good imo but of course there are exceptions of some channels down or some ch buffer but for the most part it works well for approx 22 cents/day ur ponying up to use it, don't know where your problem lies but would bet it is in the configuration part of the process, many factors to consider when troubleshooting something like this because of all the variables involved, be patient and more than likely you will get it going as everyone does sooner or later

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast