Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

are we down again

last night 8 pm central time every channel had buffering, unwatchable. this is a common occurance and I don't know why anyone would buy a new donation. worked better before when you didn't expect anything, why don't they fix the channels we have and don't put new channels that don't work in the list. the theory of iptv is great the service is very far from that. how many other people feel the same way?

If you are looking for quality service I'm sure it is available out there but at what cost?

Moderator at Work
    I have not seen a single buffer the last three days whilst watching my Sonin Laws mag254 and he tells me it is always that good on English speaking channels.

Each time a mod comes on to tell one of us that the problem/s that we are having is far from his door i ask where in the world that person is and if he is linked to the same system that we have running, similar equipment etc because how can so much off us in the same boat facing the same storm and the majority are drowning like me with freezing and stucking screen lastnight to no sound this morning on all channels even after doing everything except speaking from the box myself not be suffering the same way

Well i'm not a mod and will tell you that i don't have any problems and you look in the sports section you will see that most where watching the UFC last night with no problems. So if you can't get yours working properly don't blame others
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

It's been playing amazing for me no issues at all with buffering..To the OP damn right I'll buy another donation well worth the $

Great for you lads i am glad to hear and hope to be in your praising corner soon, in the mean time lets starts a census of "great box and service versus "poor and crappy"

Some channels are buffering at the moment. It was stable this morning, but this has changed.

It is working not bad here with a bit of freezing watching 0113 DIY
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

wtf? that net speed
    Starz East was fairly choppy last night between 8PM ET and midnight. Crime + Investigation was fine though. Those were the only two channels I watched last night.
    Syaoran

MAG254
    330Mbit down/20Mbit up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast