Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junoir Member
    Newbie here and apologies for a small hijack of the thread but it's very close to what I'm after.

Is there a way to run 2 stalker PVR clients (or specifically 2 portals) on the same Kodi instance? I know you can get IPTV Simple and PVR Stalker (built in) running at the same time but what about 2 PVR stalker clients (or equivalent hack). I'm subscribed to NFPS as well as another IPTV provider (running stalker middleware) and struggling to figure out if it's possible to aggregate both into the same Kodi Live TV client without having to switch portals and restarting. This is for Kodi 16.1 on Windows.

Appreciate any guidance.
    Last edited by ichpen; 07-02-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by ichpen View Post
    Newbie here and apologies for a small hijack of the thread but it's very close to what I'm after.

Is there a way to run 2 stalker PVR clients (or specifically 2 portals) on the same Kodi instance? I know you can get IPTV Simple and PVR Stalker (built in) running at the same time but what about 2 PVR stalker clients (or equivalent hack). I'm subscribed to NFPS as well as another IPTV provider (running stalker middleware) and struggling to figure out if it's possible to aggregate both into the same Kodi Live TV client without having to switch portals and restarting. This is for Kodi 16.1 on Windows.

Appreciate any guidance.
    You can theoretically run the built in Stalker Client and the PVR Stalker NFPS simultaneously, or Stalker Client and the Simple IPTV Client getting served by IPTV Stalker. You would use the Stalker Client for the 'other' service.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    You can theoretically run the built in Stalker Client and the PVR Stalker NFPS simultaneously, or Stalker Client and the Simple IPTV Client getting served by IPTV Stalker. You would use the Stalker Client for the 'other' service.
    Thanks for the quick response. For some reason have not been able to get Simple Client working (even managed by the epg ninja service - nothing comes up but probably user error on my part) but I do have the nfps stalker installed. Will give it a whirl. By theoretically I assume you've not attempted this.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by ichpen View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. For some reason have not been able to get Simple Client working (even managed by the epg ninja service - nothing comes up but probably user error on my part) but I do have the nfps stalker installed. Will give it a whirl. By theoretically I assume you've not attempted this.
    Why would I need a different server? LOL!

I know that the built-in Stalker Client and Simple Client will work together, not too sure about the Stalker Client/ Stalker NFPS client combination. PVR Clients are also 'cloneable', but don't mess with that. The problem you will have is keeping track of channels as you will lose server numbering.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Why would I need a different server? LOL!

I know that the built-in Stalker Client and Simple Client will work together, not too sure about the Stalker Client/ Stalker NFPS client combination. PVR Clients are also 'cloneable', but don't mess with that. The problem you will have is keeping track of channels as you will lose server numbering.
    Thanks boss. I'll give way whirl tonight and report back. I have no idea how channel numbering will work out. Should be fun.

Junoir Member
    So update, it does work with 2 clients. The channel numbering though leaves a lot to the imagination (seems to index channels as it reads them from both clients) so I'm going to be reverting to a single client. Now if there was a way to create a shortcut and guide for each client and load on demand it would be perfect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12