Register
    Junoir Member

Unhappy STB EMU 0.7.07 update, not working on Amazon Fire TV box

Just updated STB Emu 0.7.07 on my Fire tv box and everything is all screwed up. Using the Ijk player, channels like msnbc or cnn ect... will only play for a second then pause. If I change the channel, the STB emu just terminates. I was happy when the update arrived because I thought it would fix issues with the slow motion interlaced video, but now STB Emu is unusable. Internal player not working also. Hope a fix comes soon.
    Last edited by lwilli1026; 12-28-2015 at 02:21 AM.

emu
    Quote Originally Posted by lwilli1026 View Post
    Just updated STB Emu 0.7.07 on my Fire tv box and everything is all screwed up. Using the Ijk player, channels like msnbc or cnn ect... will only play for a second then pause. If I change the channel, the STB emu just terminates. I was happy when the update arrived because I thought it would fix issues with the slow motion interlaced video, but now STB Emu is unusable. Internal player not working also. Hope a fix comes soon.
    Hm, I've tested in on my Fire TV stick and it worked good.
    Try to disable HW acceleration for now, I'll test it more and make a fix. In Common settings->IJK player settings disable option "Use MediaCodec". Try also to disable "Use OpenSL ES" (however it shoudn't be the reason of this bug) and "Frame drop".
    I'm the developer of IPTV STB Emulator (StbEmu). If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mvas View Post
    Try to disable HW acceleration for now, I'll test it more and make a fix. In Common settings->IJK player settings disable option "Use MediaCodec". Try also to disable "Use OpenSL ES" (however it shoudn't be the reason of this bug) and "Frame drop".
    Thanks so much for the quick response, I'll check those settings.

I just updated to 0.7.07 on my phone now the app won't work, I can still see pgup, CH+,vol+ and OK buttons also the 4 colour buttons on the bottom but there is no loading bar and the screen stays black.
    How can I fix
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bpv!; 12-28-2015 at 02:38 AM.

unbanned christmas
    In Common settings->IJK player settings disable option "Use MediaCodec". Try also to disable "Use OpenSL ES" (however it shoudn't be the reason of this bug) and "Frame drop".
    Hi Mvas, will this change fix the channels that play a bit choppy and noticeable interlace lines that don't appear in the external players? Didn't seem to help much. Is there an option to adjust the Audio sync like Kodi does? Thx

EDIT: using the Internal player fixes the sync issues and the interlaced lines on some channels but some channels just show black screen now ??
    Last edited by matrixebiz; 12-28-2015 at 10:00 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixebiz View Post
    Hi Mvas, will this change fix the channels that play a bit choppy and noticeable interlace lines that don't appear in the external players? Didn't seem to help much. Is there an option to adjust the Audio sync like Kodi does? Thx

EDIT: using the Internal player fixes the sync issues and the interlaced lines on some channels but some channels just show black screen now ??
    The internal player is working great, I had to go into the box settings itself and turn on Digital Audio Detection but like you, lots of channels will just not load. Wish I could go back to 6.11 as it was working flawlessly for me until Dec 20th when channels went down. When they came back up everything on the emulator that was running flawless would NOT load anything at all

I figured it out had to put the / behind .tv, http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv/
    I deleted app reinstalled now working.
    Last edited by bpv!; 12-29-2015 at 01:14 AM.

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    The internal player is working great, I had to go into the box settings itself and turn on Digital Audio Detection but like you, lots of channels will just not load. Wish I could go back to 6.11 as it was working flawlessly for me until Dec 20th when channels went down. When they came back up everything on the emulator that was running flawless would NOT load anything at all
    Well, if you find working settings for the internal player, please let me know. What is the Internal player anyway? maybe there is an update for that

Junoir Member
    I installed the IPTV STB 0.07.7 (iptvtalk.iptv66) and it works great on my fire tv

Junoir Member

Thanks mvas, disabled "use mediacodec" and channels now play. Still having problems with the slow motion interlaced video using Nfps, but things are working better.
    Last edited by lwilli1026; 12-29-2015 at 07:49 AM.