Thread: "The Hateful 8"

"The Hateful 8"

Caught this one yesterday, another Tarantino offering...only thing that remotely saves it from oblivion is the stellar cast. I confess I didn't watch it all the way through and I will watch again to more fairly judge it but I must say I'm in no hurry. There are much better movies out right now that will get my time. This is all just my opinion, as you can tell I'm not a big Tarantino fan, other than "Pulp Fiction". IMO he's hugely over-rated as a writer/director...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Pinball Wizard
    I'm a huge Quentin Tarantino fan, he created his own genre is one of my favorites if not my favorite Director. That being said, this movie is way to long!!! the dialogue is good but lacks the brilliant Tarantino Dialogue, the cast is good.....lots of regulars from prior Tarantino movies!! 2 hours and 45 minutes mostly based in a cabin so it is unique but downright tiring....Acting was good but the movie was so long I had to watch in parts for 2 days!! Overall if you are a Tarantino fan watch it, if you are a regular movie person only watch if you have almost 3 hours to spare. IMHO is not a bad movie, the writing is good but the storyline was stretched beyond what this movie should have been!!
    Last edited by Kimbo; 12-27-2015 at 04:06 PM.