Question MAG 254 with LTE?

I have a Telekom Speedport Hybrid Router. This special router works with DSL (I have DSL 7000) and LTE on my PC. At a DSL download rate of 79% the router adds automatically LTE over the inserted SIM card.

So I was able to use download speeds from 20-50 MBit/s and 12-20 MBit/s upload rate.

I thought the MAG 254 can also use this nice feature for straeming. But it seems the MAG 254 uses only DSL Speed!

Does anyone is knowing solutions?

Manfred
    Last edited by EPAPRESS; 12-24-2015 at 09:35 PM.

I haved put a USB WLAN Adapter in the USB port of my MAG 254 and it seems to work with LTE.

To test it better I put the WLAN adapter also in my Aura HD International S.E. box, because there is a feature to test the download speed.
    Under WLAN 17 MBit/s at download and 13 MBit/s at upload. Under WLAN LTE brings speed, fine.
    And now the surpise: also as I put off the WLAN adapter it worked also with LTE Speed over Ethernet cable!

Last test with my MAG 260 under Android. I loaded down the app Speedtest and it showed again 20-30 MBit/s in download and 20 MBit/s in upload! Also the app updated within Google Play was really very fast! All only with Ethernet cable and router with DSL+LTE.

Manfred
    Last edited by EPAPRESS; 12-24-2015 at 09:33 PM.

Not bad at all sir
    Lets Go !