Kodi in avov vixo 2 video and sound questions

Hi all,

I have installed kodi 15.2 inmy vixo2 avov bix, and i have some questions

- when i try to play mkv or any other video on real 1080p the video dont see fine... Is playing with freezing or steps...is necesary some configuration on kodi system?

- is necesary install mx player (external player) for see hd videos in kodi? Some guide for this?

- sometimes when i navigate for the menus of kodi, the sound of the menu navigation is delay, i move and the click sound listen with a bit delay, if i try to play one video at this moment,the sound of the video have delay or desync too...somebody have this problems?

Thanks

Pedrer

TV Addicted
    I have the same problem and I have not found a fix. But, what I do is only play a stream in 720P. The video is fine and the sound syncs.

thanks Lowteck, before my vixo2 i had a android box with only kodi, and for HD in 1080p i did used a MX player (external player) ..... but now in vixo 2 i have installed a MX player but i can not play with this player in KODI.... i will to send an email to AVOV team.

thanks

regards

pedrer

Quote Originally Posted by pedrer View Post
    Hi all,

I have installed kodi 15.2 inmy vixo2 avov bix, and i have some questions

- when i try to play mkv or any other video on real 1080p the video dont see fine... Is playing with freezing or steps...is necesary some configuration on kodi system?

- is necesary install mx player (external player) for see hd videos in kodi? Some guide for this?

- sometimes when i navigate for the menus of kodi, the sound of the menu navigation is delay, i move and the click sound listen with a bit delay, if i try to play one video at this moment,the sound of the video have delay or desync too...somebody have this problems?

Thanks

Pedrer
    I'm playing movies from my laptop with a Avov tvonline+ very well. Had the same video issues before. I did the following and may be the same for you: Settings -> playback -> Adjust display refresh rate to: 'Always'. Then go to Acceleration and disable (turn OFF/unckeck) hardware acceleration - amcodec, and leave the other two turned ON (libstagefright and MediaCodec), restart kodi.
    Last edited by vampirito; 12-23-2015 at 11:05 PM.