UFC Fight Nights

As a previously sub of IKS66 via FTA, I had no problem finding and viewing UFC fights. The EPG would tell me when and that's when it would show. It seems that, at least on Pacific Coast time, you need to look for it 3 or 4 hours prior to it being show. IKS66 IPTV has a problem with it EPG. The fight is advertised to begin at 7pm but when in fact you go to FS1 to view it, your too late and all you get is post fight information. I have missed the last two championship fights for the same reason. Is it me? Or is it IPTV?

TV Addicted
    It airs live, so it has nothing to do with the EPG. Regardless of what it says, you can find the correct start time on the net. I couldn't find it on FOX yesterday either, luckily, BT Sports 2 airs almost all the UFC events including Fight Nights. The only ones it doesn't air are the UFC Fight Pass exclusives, as leader21 mentions below.
    Last edited by bigpoppapaul; 12-21-2015 at 11:52 PM.

all the ufc events are on the ufc network. the problem, for many, is that the channel is in spanish, without any way to be in english because the channel is from televisa (you know, that mexican company that makes all but one channel in spanish - the missing link is tln network, which is based on tlnovelas, but in portuguese). outside this channel, most of the events are on bt sports 2, except those on ufc fight pass, which may be a hit and miss on bt but certain on the ufc network.