Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Any update for real?

Junoir Member
    This is frustating iam trying to use it on kodi but i get this message and if i use the one built in also an error message "Unknown error""

is there a way to use it VLC

Junoir Member
    Using Marshmallow 6.1 | Nvidia Shield:

Kodi 16: move the file: libpvr.stalker.nfps.so to /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi-1/lib/arm/ and set its attributes to 755 - requires root.

SPMC 16.2: move the file: libpvr.stalker.nfps.so to /data/app/com.semperpax.spmc16-1/lib/arm/ and set its attributes to 755 - requires root.

FTPdroid will allow you to do this.
    Last edited by paranoidjack; 04-05-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoidjack View Post
    Using Marshmallow 6.1 | Nvidia Shield:

Kodi 16: move the file: libpvr.stalker.nfps.so to /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi-1/lib/arm/ and set its attributes to 755 - requires root.

SPMC 16.2: move the file: libpvr.stalker.nfps.so to /data/app/com.semperpax.spmc16-1/lib/arm/ and set its attributes to 755 - requires root.

FTPdroid will allow you to do this.
    Does anyone know which folder needs to be moved and where for the Shield Android TV on Lollipop?

The folder structure is different than what was posted here for Marshmallow. Also I will try FTPdroid because I tried using FTP Server and ES File Explorer to ftp in and I can't get access to /dada/data with any of them when I make the FTP Connection.

I was trying to follow these instructions

Code:
    http://ftazeta.com/kodi-xbmc/78742-solved*****stalker-nfps-cant-load-dll-***quick-fix-device-must-rooted.html
    But it's a bitch to set the permissions on all the folders manually when ES File Explorer won't set the permissions on all subfolders and files. You have to do one folder at a time.

Also the folder mentioned here is different than the folder mentioned by paranoidjack
    Last edited by saulin; 04-08-2016 at 02:59 PM.

you can also try adding the pvr.stalker.nfps client to the kodi apk and using one click signer to resign the file.. this should allow you to use the client without the need for root.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    you can also try adding the pvr.stalker.nfps client to the kodi apk and using one click signer to resign the file.. this should allow you to use the client without the need for root.
    could you tell more detail about "adding the pvr.stalker.nfps client to the kodi apk and using one click signer to resign the file.. this should allow you to use the client without the need for root". I have an android lollilop with KODI 16.1, and have the problem with pvr nfps client, any time i enable the pvr nfps client, it shows " can not load .dll". Even i try to install from zip file / clairvoyance / plugin.program.clairvoyance.insataller.zip, it does not work ???, any help can solve this problem ???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234