Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    All my boxes have IPTV donation, MAG254, MAG256, AVOV4, FireTV/stick.
    Well not my Roku, apple tv 2/3, pc/laptop.

FLODER2, i know you are the man, when it comes to AVOV.

you use to share a lop of apps back in the days.
    All i am asking for is a chance to learn about GPK files, mickeyhop

if anyone has any files/apps/tools from www.mhaddons.com, please share.

Thanks.

TV Addicted
    mhaddons is dead and has been for a long time. There have been no new addons successfully created for the TV Online + since the death of mhaddons. I'm assuming since you posted in the TV Online + forum that's the box you have. If that's the case then what's in the Mickyhop is all you will ever get with this box. My understanding is the Avov TV Online N and maybe the TV Online 4 can be "side loaded" with GPK apps but the Online + cannot. No effort has been made to create apps that can be loaded for the Online + because the box is so old and most apps require a higher version of Android the Online + doesn't have. It's just easier to get a new box that supports loading your own apps than trying to convert GPK's to APK's that the Online + supports.

Quote Originally Posted by fbifido View Post
    All my boxes have IPTV donation, MAG254, MAG256, AVOV4, FireTV/stick.
    Well not my Roku, apple tv 2/3, pc/laptop.

FLODER2, i know you are the man, when it comes to AVOV.

you use to share a lop of apps back in the days.
    All i am asking for is a chance to learn about GPK files, mickeyhop

if anyone has any files/apps/tools from www.mhaddons.com, please share.

Thanks.
    I remember that avov via mhaddons converted some APK files to GPK like MOBDRO and MLB ....but once the apps needed to be updated to a newer version .....you could not do it....so the newer apk would have to be converted to
    GPK .to get the app to work again....Well avov never really followed through and most if not all those converted apps stopped working......The APK to GPK converting software floating out there just did not work correctly...I think Avov used something different that was and is not public.......So I gave up on sideloading apps to the old Avov boxes...and really gave up on AVOV period.........I think their support sucks and I don't really like their total control of the boxes system....(like why did they go with GPK app files in the first place ) .especially if they weren't going to support the creation of apps.............. I stick with Dreamlink and Buzztv ....they are better boxes and Dreamlink gives good support for years with FTA boxes and IPTV boxes............Even though Buzztv is fairly new..love their boxes so far..I have had contact with them a lot and like their quick responses to any questions I have via e-mail.....
    So lots of luck with your Avov boxes...............Think your barking up the wrong tree though

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-04-2017 at 05:35 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks Crazed..............

Tom Petty .......... !! Wow, I enjoyed his music !!!

Hi .Would this work on older Avon + box or just the new ones that came out.thanks

Avov + box is old and does not and will not ever have google play store for apps ..or even apptoid......company just does not really support the app abilities with these old Avov boxes....they seem to be only good iptv live channels now.....converting apk to gpk files is just not working .and these boxes can only use gpk apps........... get a new box like dreamlink or buzztv

yea newer boxes do so much more and ez to use

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789