Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The arm version

i change the skin to comfluence helix ,,, that way i have the tv icon

Junoir Member
    After lots of readings and try outs, I am still having trouble locating the Stalker Client PVR Add-on under Add-ons. I reinstalled kodi 14.1, enabled live tv and disable and enable add on. Still I do not find the stalker to setup the ip and mac address. Since the android-arm-.03.zip is not an .apk file I am unable to load/sideload on my Firetv. Any help or suggestions would be appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by wanakkam View Post
    After lots of readings and try outs, I am still having trouble locating the Stalker Client PVR Add-on under Add-ons. I reinstalled kodi 14.1, enabled live tv and disable and enable add on. Still I do not find the stalker to setup the ip and mac address. Since the android-arm-.03.zip is not an .apk file I am unable to load/sideload on my Firetv. Any help or suggestions would be appreciate.
    Its a zip file which is in the forums.

Here si the link to all the info you need.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ent-pvr-add-on

Fire From Within

The .zip is intended to be installed using Kodi, not directly installed as an android app. In settings, you go to Add-ons, and then Install from zip file.

Junoir Member
    I believe I understand correctly. I am at work now. Really appreciate your fast responses.

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    I too do not get the tv menu (most of the time) with the Confluence skin.. Aeon nox seems to work without issue for me.

If you have chosen a unique MAC and have the right server configured in the plugins settings, without http:// , and its still not working then I would say to
    1-uninstall kodi
    2-ensure all of its folders have been removed as well by connecting with and adb shell and running rm -R /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi
    3-Reinstall Kodi 14.1
    4-Reinstall the plugin using the instructions posted on the release thread.

If that doesnt work Do a factory reset of your fire tv and try again.
    I'm also loosing the tv menu on kodi installed on windows, will try the Aeon nox. Thanks for the info.

Junoir Member
    I am afraid I understand correctly when installing PVR Stalker Client zip file into Kodi. Dara mentioned to install from zip file. How do I embedded or integrate the stalker file into Kodi 14.1. I reinstalled kodi again but I do not see any staker client under add-ons. The kodi I download and installed is .apk file. The program I use is adb115 program. It does not accept .zip format files. Sorry I am being ignorant. Anyone could shed some light would be very much helpful.

Fire From Within

Put the zip file on a thumb drive, and insert it into your AFTV. In Settings, scroll down to "Add-ons" and you should see the menu option to "Install from zip file".

I don't know how your file structure will look like, but you should be able to find your thumb drive, and then select the zip to install. You should then see the Stalker client installed.

You can search the internet for how to install add-ons from zip files.

Simply change the file from .zip to .apk and then you can sideload it. That is, click on the file and then edit the name from .zip to .apk.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast