Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Terrible quality?

Hi I am new here I just started using kodi and I got the genesis app but I tried to click on a show which had the HQ next to it but the quality was terrible definitely not HQ. Also 99% of things I try to watch on the phoenix and genesis app usually come back with unable to load or no streams available is this normal?

we have absolutely nothing to do with any of those apps or plug-ins, thks. may want to check the forums where you got them..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by majjestic View Post
    Hi I am new here I just started using kodi and I got the genesis app but I tried to click on a show which had the HQ next to it but the quality was terrible definitely not HQ. Also 99% of things I try to watch on the phoenix and genesis app usually come back with unable to load or no streams available is this normal?
    Some links get broken so unless the person who runs the server fixes it then you cant do anything about it. Best thing to do is search other Addons for what you want to view. As for the Genisis, HQ only mean High Quality so it wont be HD but better the Cam. Most likely you may need to wait at least a month after the movie has been released to get a better quality movie.
    Last edited by theone; 12-15-2015 at 05:47 PM.

they have 720p and 1080p movies all day long where are you lookin at

Genesis creator has quit updating the app due to some clown on another forum giving him a hard time. So far he said he quit , but the site where these addons live , the mods have said he will be back soon with a killer update. I feel this is a way for the mods there to keep ppl interested in the site. I hope genesis moves forward but I doubt it will. Try salts or phoenix addon and get debrid account (real is best)! have fun

He did a great job. Man, don't let an a-hole ruin an incredibly good add-on. I use it every day. I'd hate to see it die because some jerk ran his mouth off. Genesis is one of my top 3 add-ons and it deserves a future.
    Last edited by ilan; 12-15-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Genesis creator has quit updating the app due to some clown on another forum giving him a hard time. So far he said he quit , but the site where these addons live , the mods have said he will be back soon with a killer update. I feel this is a way for the mods there to keep ppl interested in the site. I hope genesis moves forward but I doubt it will. Try salts or phoenix addon and get debrid account (real is best)! have fun
    C/P from tvaddons mid-December email:

3) Genesis Updates
    It's not updated yet, but we've now received confirmation from the lambda, the developer of Genesis, that the add-on will be making a huge comeback, however no timeline was given.

For the most part, Genesis continues to work (for me) as it did in the past. It updates my subscriptions but I have had to use the tools found in settings and clear sources twice before and also manually update Genesis folders. But haven't had any problems in the past 10 days or so. Depending on where one gets their info, SALTS is dead.

Many of these addons duplicate each other so I personally disabled or uninstalled most of them long ago and streamlined KODI to be what I want, not what someone else thinks it should have. It's all about personal taste. Even dead apps can be resurrected; case in point: Project Free TV. Used to be the only way I kept up with the latest episodes for years and then it died. A couple of months later it was resurrected and now it's back to being pretty danged great again.

Navi-X has always been a source for just about anything anyone could possibly want.

Just my own personal observations.

ive never got pftv to work, could you help out there? point me in the right direction?

I remember navi x in the original xbox with xbmc ... loved it , still have the box somewhere full of roms

ive never got pftv to work, could you help out there? point me in the right direction?

I remember navi x in the original xbox with xbmc ... loved it , still have the box somewhere full of roms

What do you need help with?

I remember that I went into the settings menu a while back and tabbed thru the different URLs. I'm using the one that has [project-free-tv.sx]. I find a lot of useful info on Reddit, among other places. You can, of course, install Navi-X from zip or use one of the several add-ons installers out there.
    Last edited by expatter; 12-15-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Need to start your own thread, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast