Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks Blackbear199! Unfortunately it still did not work... You mentioned people are taking shortcuts but when I signed up fot TV I was given an email that did not contian any of the information that you gratefully provided. Here I am copying and pasting information from my supplier iptv4less:

---------------------------------HOW TO set up pvr.stalker for NFPS ---------------------------------------------------------

1. After you installed the the latest version of Stalker Client NFPS.

2. Go to Settings/System > Addons > My Addons > PVR Client > Stalker Client NFPS and choose Configure.

3. Change the server to IPTV66.

4. In the MAC space enter ONLY the LAST 6 digits generated in Step #4 above. I.E if the MAC generated was 00:1A:78:11:22:33. Enter ONLY 11:22:33.

5. Enter your Donation number.

6. Select OK.

7. Choose Whether you only want EPG for English channels, Or All.

8. Enable Stalker Client NFPS if not already enabled.

9. Exit back to Kodi main screen.

10. Go to Settings/System>Live TV> General> and Enable.

11. Exit to Kodi main screen.

12. Exit Kodi (Power Quit).

13. Start Kodi again.

14. Enjoy.

In the beginning when I first ordered and before the server side changes as you can see IPTV4LESS DID NOT provide me all the extra details as you mentioned. It was pretty basic. Just select server, add mac and donation number and it worked!!! Now with all the server side changes at beginning of february I've had no TV and getting different answers from my provider and forums as to resolve it.

I even sent a screen shot of the setting page of the addon that Blackbear suggested in this post and and asked them if the specific settings that I was using for the addon are correct but IPTV4LESS simply replied "wrong addon"! They did not reply with suggestion of the right settings. The only thing they are helping me to is go to update page and update software, however there is NO update for OPENELEC on clairvoyance website!!!!

So as I understand. The built in KODI/OPENELEC Stalker software is no good with IPTV4LESS. I need to used PVR Stalker NFPS.

IPTV4 less advised me to update to new NFPS software on clairvoyance website but there is NO addon for LINUX /OPENELEC. When I emailed IPTV4LESS about this they simply told me that they would provide an addon ASAP. But that was one week ago and still nothing... http://forum.iptv4less.com/showthread.php?867-Novice-user-needs-help

As you can see this has left me a little confused and stressed...

Even though it looks like we have the same openelec setup as you Blackbear it seems I haven't been as lucky as you for some reason with that software you suggested. I wish IPTV4LESS would either provide the software or provide me with the right settings to access their server...

Anyway sorry for long post, I feel I am on a steep learning curve with all this. Even though I still got no TV thx for trying to help me blackbear much appreciated!!

well well well…switched on box today and everything works!!! This tells me that the issues were server side. Theres me running around changing this that and the other and now all of a sudden it works…wish they were more upfront about that instead of sending me on a merry dance…anyways thx all for support and help, much appreciated!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234