Junoir Member

Down Att Admins , whats happening to IPTV Stalker

Whats Happened to IPTV Stalker ? I have subbed for a full year and the service and quality is horrible ! Not to mention buffering every 3 seconds ! I have turned all Accelerators off as per how to do a quick fix and still the same ? , ? Can you please update us please on where the service is heading , IE, is it being worked on currently or has it just been left and its OUR problem ? As we are shelling out our hard earned money to watch this service, I am really hoping that IPTV stalker is at least being worked on for your Customers !

I have been logging in daily on my device to watch my PAID service and it appears that nothing has been done for many weeks now ! When you are away from the USA , the exchange rate kills us here , like $140.00 for IPTV stalker and for the last month its basically unwatchable ! I wanted to showcase IPTV stalker for our Xmas guests to bring more business to you but what can I show them now for my $140.00? Buffering every 3 seconds and alot of channels are down ! I assume by the messages that are showed on some channels that you fine fellows are using the dish network , at 49.00 per month. Dont get me wrong when this service is working like it was a few months ago ,
    ( Its Kick Ass ) !!

I hope from all subscribers that the service is being worked on as we speak and will get back to normal , as this is what we have paid for . Im writing this in frustration as I cannot find a thread where the admins are saying we are working on it or it will be fixed shortly ! I cancelled my Cable TV and invested into IPTV stalker , Please prove to us most of us have made the right decision PLEASE !!

thanks for taking my comment regarding the service of IPTV stalker ! Cheers !
    Last edited by Courtney; 12-15-2015 at 04:49 AM.

Please edit your post stop yelling we have no control of the service we just help with devices.
    Lets Go !

What he said^^^^^^^
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    Bkman2020 , apologies my friend I have edited it now thanks and sorry for the caps , I have ammended my post now cheers

Banned
    courtney from what i can see from my time on here is that they work on it , then they change security , then they have to fix it again , then they change security again then they have to fix it again , then they change audio encoding , then they have to fix it again , then they have hardware issues , then they have to fix it again , then they mess with something else then they have to fix it again and while all this is going on remember one thing , your isp , system and programing are to blame

that is my summary of what happens