Thread: Charlie & Bev

Junoir Member

Question Charlie & Bev

Is there a subscription that has both Charlie & Beverly channels

Dont mean to be rude but since u have 17 post search feature on here would help .
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Dont mean to be rude but since u have 17 post search feature on here would help .
    "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search.", I actually tried looking for info on b3v too but couldn't find (search) anything... My guess is that there is no b3v iptv at the moment? (ECMs?) but I've never seen it discussed here... If someone can answer his question, I'm very interested too! (I'm French Canadian so I would actually prefer B3V over DN, but I just assumed that you can only get DN on this iptv technology so that's what I have right now)

Quote Originally Posted by unheeding View Post
    "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search.", I actually tried looking for info on b3v too but couldn't find (search) anything... My guess is that there is no b3v iptv at the moment? (ECMs?) but I've never seen it discussed here... If someone can answer his question, I'm very interested too! (I'm French Canadian so I would actually prefer B3V over DN, but I just assumed that you can only get DN on this iptv technology so that's what I have right now)
    hey, canuck here...you will NEVER see b3v added by these guys...they tried way back when via iks and failed miserably, seeders are hard to come by also

wish i could find a p$ service offering b3v connecting via iptv...there were/are very few via iks these days but iptv is the now and the future...will report back if i find one, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by unheeding View Post
    Why are you hijacking someone else's thread? As for the poster, we do not discuss other PS's other then the one's we support, mentions of any other PS's will get banned.

lol no need for code words anymore...you can say dish network or directv .. all you would have to do is look at the channel line up thread to get your answer

channel numbers or order is at the discretion of the provider...the reason for the similarities is because folks are already familiar with the numbers as they are, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Why are you hijacking someone else's thread? As for the poster, we do not discuss other PS's other then the one's we support, mentions of any other PS's will get banned.
    How in the world is that considered hijacking?! "If someone can answer his question, I'm very interested too!"

That's like the opposite of a hijack... I literally bumped his thread after it most likely was dead, tell me how that's worse than making "my own thread" with the same question? Does this site get money every time a new thread gets started or something? Next time I'll just say "BUMP", wouldn't want to startle anyone by saying something that's remotely related to the OP...

calm yourself, Unheeding, we've had a rough day in here...no need to get puffy or argue w/staff in the open forum. If there is a prob pls pm the staff member, thks......K00l
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

TV Addicted
    Wow all is we want is bev.