Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bunch of Questions about the 15th

Hi All
    I have two paid Subs from IPTV Private servers. I was lucky enough to get them befor the price increase.There are so many rumors going around. I have a few Questions. 1. Do you HAVE to upgrade to Kodi 16? I like 15.2. 2. I have 2 subs that are used on my 4 devices in my household. They are never on at the same time. I was under the impression that you could use your Mac for 2 devices on the same network.I've heard that after the 15th, you will have to have a mac for each device even on the same network. 3. Is there going to be A video tutorial ready by the 15th, to walk all of your legitimate customers? I hope I'm not being a pest asking questions that have already been answered. I've been in the Forum constantly the last few days. Looking for any information I can find! Thanks In Advance for your help and patience!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigearl1230 View Post
    Hi All
    I have two paid Subs from IPTV Private servers. I was lucky enough to get them befor the price increase.There are so many rumors going around. I have a few Questions. 1. Do you HAVE to upgrade to Kodi 16? I like 15.2. 2. I have 2 subs that are used on my 4 devices in my household. They are never on at the same time. I was under the impression that you could use your Mac for 2 devices on the same network.I've heard that after the 15th, you will have to have a mac for each device even on the same network. 3. Is there going to be A video tutorial ready by the 15th, to walk all of your legitimate customers? I hope I'm not being a pest asking questions that have already been answered. I've been in the Forum constantly the last few days. Looking for any information I can find! Thanks In Advance for your help and patience!!!!!!
    Who have you purchased the codes from?

Igot mine from Private Servers

Moderator at Work
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigearl1230 View Post
    Igot mine from Private Servers
    Here we support members who bought from 166-rocket-NFPS for other enquiries use google or similar avenues.

Quote Originally Posted by theuduk View Post
    Here we support members who bought from 166-rocket-NFPS for other enquiries use google or similar avenues.
    I Think you need to re-read what the guy said and where he got them from.

He stated he got them from Private Servers...Which to me ...as he has posted in the PRIVATE SERVERS section ...means either he got it from nfps iks66 or rocket .

TV Addicted
    What's happening on 15

Quote Originally Posted by anon2599 View Post
    I Think you need to re-read what the guy said and where he got them from.

He stated he got them from Private Servers...Which to me ...as he has posted in the PRIVATE SERVERS section ...means either he got it from nfps iks66 or rocket .
    How did you come to this conclusion that he bought the code from them? He has yet to answer which one. Unless he specifies, this thread will be closed and a warning will be issued.

Quote Originally Posted by irish girl View Post
    What's happening on 15
    A rumour has been circulating that the forthcoming requirement for username & password to access Stalker channels will be implemented on the 15th, & that the IPTV stalker Video Addon will no longer work as a result of it not being updated to allow username & password to be entered.

The remark about having to upgrade to Kodi 16.0 relates to a suggestion that was made for 15.X users. Again this was just a suggestion, but the rumourmill has taken on a life of it's own, fueled by some irate resellers who have an over-inflated opinion of themselves & panicked without actually realising that it was just a suggestion & took to youtube to throw their toys out of the pram, causing unnecessary worry to their flock.

So far this rumour about the 15th is just a chinese whisper, as nothing has been announced on this site as yet.

think this is due in part to the announcement made concerning the return of the PPV date...JMO
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    think this is due in part to the announcement made concerning the return of the PPV date...JMO
    My thoughts exactly, that was what I was aware of but that had been known for awhile, but seems it took a life of it's own Thursday night and has been quite rampant over the weekend lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast