Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

PVR Stalker Client NFPS channels working but not the EPG

Hi. I have spent countless hours trying without success making the EPG work under PVR Stalker Client NFPS. Here are all the steps I have performed:
    1. Installed PC version of Kodi 15.2.
    2. Installed PVR Stalker Client NFPS from epg ninja's website.
    3. Purchased a new 1 month donation from iptv66.
    4. Completed PVR Stalker Client NFPS IPTV66 section with info contained in Iptv66's confirmation email (Is order number the same as donation number for IPTV66 purchases?)

PVR Stalker Client NFPS quickly lists channels under Kodi's TV tab but when I select guide all I get is a blank screen.

Is this issue only present for IPTV66 donations, am I missing a step or simply the guide portion of PVR Stalker Client NFPS is down at the moment. Thanks to all those who reply.

order number is not the same as the donation number.
    the donation number that you need to enter is the same number you used when you assigned you mac address on their site.

TV Addicted
    ^^ Order # is an internal reference, for billing purposes I'd presume. Enter the donation number instead as Blackbear said and let us know.

The EPG worked for me only after I supplied the very same info as for the IPTV Stalker (video add-on), this is: serial number, deviceid1 , deviceid2, and signature

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by firaagorri View Post
    The EPG worked for me only after I supplied the very same info as for the IPTV Stalker (video add-on), this is: serial number, deviceid1 , deviceid2, and signature
    The video addon shouldn't be required for the pvr to work. I just needed to "rock" the MAC back and forth, that seemed to work after I put it back to the original MAC I set in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by firaagorri View Post
    You may be confusing matters here as the OP is referring to the PVR Stalker Client NFPS(installed by downloading from zip file), which doesn't have the option to enter serial number, deviceid1 , deviceid2, and signature. You're referring to the Kodi built in PVR Stalker Client version 0.8.4, which does.

There are subtle differences between the two. See this post by Dara which explains these differences in more detail (point 2 & 3 of post): http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ll=1#post83694

right, sorry and thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by sirlopez View Post
    Hi. I have spent countless hours trying without success making the EPG work under PVR Stalker Client NFPS. Here are all the steps I have performed:
    1. Installed PC version of Kodi 15.2.
    2. Installed PVR Stalker Client NFPS from epg ninja's website.
    3. Purchased a new 1 month donation from iptv66.
    4. Completed PVR Stalker Client NFPS IPTV66 section with info contained in Iptv66's confirmation email (Is order number the same as donation number for IPTV66 purchases?)

PVR Stalker Client NFPS quickly lists channels under Kodi's TV tab but when I select guide all I get is a blank screen.

Is this issue only present for IPTV66 donations, am I missing a step or simply the guide portion of PVR Stalker Client NFPS is down at the moment. Thanks to all those who reply.
    Have a quick glance through the following to see if there's something you may have missed out on & if nothing jumps out do this:

If you have used the IPTV Stalker Video Addon or have it installed disable or uninstall it & link a fresh MAC to your donation. To do that go here:
    Code:
     https://iks66.tv/main/search
    Enter your route/donation number (your route number is at the bottom of your confirmation email under Username & Password), complete captcha challenge & search. Then change MAC (use format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX) You can change one digit of your existing MAC address or you can generate a new one here:
    Code:
     http://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast

For your PVR Stalker Client NFPS config:

- In Active Portal field use the dropdown arrow menu & choose IPTV66

- In MAC Address (last three hex groups) enter the last three hex groups of your MAC address in the format XX:XX:XX

- In Time Zone field enter your correct Time Zone. you can find that here:
    Code:
     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones
    - In Donation field enter your donation/route number (your donation/route number is at the bottom of your confirmation email under Username & Password)

- In XMLTV file use the dropdown arrow menu & choose All

- In Connection Timeout (seconds) field use the dropdown arrow menu & choose 120

- Click OK.

- In your list of PVR Clients Stalker Client NFPS should be the only PVR Client that is enabled.

- Go back to home screen & choose System>System & change Settings Level to Expert

- Go to System> TV> Guide &

- In Days to Display field use the dropdown arrow menu & choose 1 day ( I think there may be changes in the pipeline with the guide but just choose 1 day for now, you can check that point out at a later date)

- In the Hide no Information Labels field click on the blue light so as it disappears

- In the Update Interval field use the dropdown arrow menu & change to 1440 mins

- In the Prevent Updates During Playback field click on the radio box so as blue light is ON/lit/enabled

- Arrow left & go back up to General & Enable (by making sure blue light is ON/lit/enabled for: Synchronise Channel Groups With Backend(s), Use channel Order From backend(s) & Use Channel Numbers from Backend.

- Now Enable Live TV by making sure blue light is ON/lit/enabled in the Enabled field.

- You can now go back to your home screen & you should see a Loading Channels from Clients progress bar on the top of your screen.

Junoir Member
    eureka followed all your steps and bingo, it is now working perfectly! Thank you so very much.

Great, glad you got it sorted!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast