Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    1. the login/pass fields are not required just yet (not sure if you can login with your donation code put in them yet, may cause it to fail until it is turned on)
    2. When switching kodi versions, you may have to go to the papiao site and re register your MAC (remove it, save, add it again, and save). I really suggest switching to pvr.stalker.nfps it makes setup much easier.
    Will this effectively kill all the clones out there? I see now where one dev is actively asking for people to give macs to share AND is asking for donations so he can buy 50 macs a month, saying that one mac will serve about 100 people.
    I hope by adding this layer of security, the Attack of the Clones will cease.

Does anyone know if this new sign on will effect STB Emulator users in any way? Thanks

what
    Quote Originally Posted by eureka View Post
    To use PVR Stalker Client v0.9.7 that's pre-installed in Jarvis you have to configure your portal URL to one of the following, depending on your donation:
    Code:
    NFPS: http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/
    OR
    Rocket: http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/
    OR
    IPTV66: http://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/
    The new version of pvr.stalker.nfps will have these URLs pre-configured, so people will just have to choose between NFPS/Rocket/IPTV66 as is the case for the current version of pvr.stalker.nfps.

Psycon's post is just a heads-up on what's to come. Full configuration instructions will be posted in the sticky threads when the time comes.
    Thank you very much eureka!! That solve the problem. What it took me days I was able to do it this morning in 15 mins!! Really appreciated everybody helps!! Finally, will like to suggest to the forum to begin to make a clean out of different pvr/stalkers versions or at least marked them as Obsolete and become with a new fresh sticky version with all this new instructions!! Good day to all!!
    Relocate Puerto Rico Channels WKAQ-TV(7781) to Channel 2 , WAPA-TV (7782) to Channel 4 , WIPR-TV (7783) to Channel 6 & WLII-TV (7784) to Chanel 11.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    Will this effectively kill all the clones out there? I see now where one dev is actively asking for people to give macs to share AND is asking for donations so he can buy 50 macs a month, saying that one mac will serve about 100 people.
    I hope by adding this layer of security, the Attack of the Clones will cease.
    All the 'clones' just use MACs that are linked to donations, but only initially send out the serial number, etc. created by IPTV Stalker that is a hash of the MAC. Even though they might use 10 or more macs to do that to get a clear connection to the server to download the cache, if nothing else is sent that validates the MAC, then the 'clone' will work. If you start sending out a password (which doesn't have to be the donation number) with the MAC you significantly reduce the ability for the freeloaders to access the server.... they would have to be sending passwords as well, and if it actually is the donation number, well you know what can happen with that.

I'm not going to say that it will stop the freeloading entirely, but its a pretty good chance that it will.

When will this take affect? Will stalker Video add on cease to exist? Do we need to officially upgrade to 16.0 to make this work?
    Is there instructions for this? If we use our donation code how will the work along side username and password? Will we need to go to a IPTV site to create user id and password to link to our donation code?

LOL, don't wet your tighty-whities, there will be an announcement with directions to follow...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Fire From Within

You do not have to use the current fields for login/password in the pvr.stalker 0.8.4. Make no changes unless there is a global announcement for it. Other than for curiosity, there is no urgent need to update to Kodi 16 if your setup is currently working, so wait until it goes RC at least.
    Last edited by dara; 12-10-2015 at 03:18 PM.

TV Addicted
    I haven't upgraded to 16 yet, however I read that Stalker Client NFPS should only be done, as the video addon will seize to function before long anyways.

Oh man looked on youtube this morning and the resellers are crying the blues about this..

what
    Question:
    I added http://**********/NFPSF.xml under Remote URL and Prefer Provider but I'm not getting any EPG at all. Does I need to leave this blank with the new Kodi16 or the address changed??
    Relocate Puerto Rico Channels WKAQ-TV(7781) to Channel 2 , WAPA-TV (7782) to Channel 4 , WIPR-TV (7783) to Channel 6 & WLII-TV (7784) to Chanel 11.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast