Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Down “IPTV Stalker” is updated, but ...

The server is going to be implementing username/password (your donation number) authentication very soon. This means IPTV stalker is going to stop working as it appears it is no longer being updated.. pvr.stalker and pvr.stalker.nfps are ready for this change.

I also suggest updating to kodi 16.. it is still in beta, and buggy, but its going to be out of beta fairly soon i think, looking at their previous releases track records..

You will be able to get the new version of pvr.stalker.nfps directly form http://********** . The new version is not out yet, but you can get the current version and set it up to get yourself going. once the new version drops you will merely need to upgrade to it, the donation field is already in the current version so you shoudlnt have to change any settings when that day comes.

Yes you can also keep using pvr.stalker that is included with Kodi as well as it already has username/password authentication, pvr.stalker.nfps just makes setup much easier.
    Last edited by psycon; 12-15-2015 at 06:02 PM.

TV Addicted
    Appreciate the heads up, I would have been freaking out trying to figure out what was going wrong with it.

what
    Its the experimental 0.9.7 for Kodi 16 Alpha4? or the stable 0.8.4 on Kodi 16?? Thanks
    Relocate Puerto Rico Channels WKAQ-TV(7781) to Channel 2 , WAPA-TV (7782) to Channel 4 , WIPR-TV (7783) to Channel 6 & WLII-TV (7784) to Chanel 11.

TV Addicted
    just to be clear, are you saying if you are using kodi 16+ with the kodi installed/provided pvr client 0.9.7 then all you need to do is enter your donation code in the login field and again in the password field and you should be good to go?

**assuming you already have all your other settings entered and the pvr is working**
    Last edited by Sandiver; 12-09-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    just to be clear, are you saying if you are using kodi 16+ with the kodi installed/provided pvr client 0.9.7 then all you need to do is enter your donation code in the login field and again in the password field and you should be good to go?
    correct sir

kodi 16 is unstable now and doesn't work with so many skins, ,settings dont hold and automatically
    reset back for no apparent reasons, how will this work as it not near completion as far as i heard

use pvr.stalker included with kodi 15 then if yur worried.. i have been using kodi 16 since the alpha... its not that bad, better once a couple bugs fixed..

psycon
    I just tried kodi 16 added my info like I did in 15 and it won't connect added the donation number to the settings (login/password) and still won't connect. restarted after each time and still no go am I missing something? thanks

How will this impact the resellers who don't want to give donation number to there users ?

Most resellers Ive dealt with wont give you the donation number to setup the pvr

what
    This is crazy!!!!! Erase Kodi 15.2 with plugin 9.0.21 which was working fine w/out epg. Downloaded and install Kodi 16. Stalker 0.9.7 was already there so I didnt install it. I filled everything following the instructions!!!!!!! Now I cant connect!! ----- I getting the message "Failed to connect to server"""
    My goodness
    Im getting CRAZYYYY
    Relocate Puerto Rico Channels WKAQ-TV(7781) to Channel 2 , WAPA-TV (7782) to Channel 4 , WIPR-TV (7783) to Channel 6 & WLII-TV (7784) to Chanel 11.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast