Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Husham live chat now... big time whining...
    And now they think they will be able to chargeback what they paid That has to be one of the stupidest things I have heard of

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cirdanlunae View Post
    So literally the only way to use NFPS is now through PVR? Ugh!!!!!!! I've been using NFPS with PseudoTV Live for the past few months, and now that's gone!? Great. I can integrate it with PVR I guess, but that's so much more work and more things to break.
    Someone will need to update the video addon for it to continue working when the servers require that authentication I believe. That's all from my understanding. I don't see why you'd use pseudo when the nfps pvr addon works great and is simple to set up anyways, but it's simple to use until the addon is patched.
    Last edited by dinkish; 12-10-2015 at 10:54 PM.

Junoir Member
    @dinkish, NFPS doesn't have everything. I live in the area that USTVNow channels are from, so it's local cable for me. Plus, I have other channel streams that aren't in NFPS. They have a lot, but they certainly don't have everything.
    Last edited by cirdanlunae; 12-10-2015 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dinkish View Post
    Someone will need to update the video addon for it to continue working when the servers require that authentication I believe. That's all from my understanding. I don't see why you'd use pseudo when the nfps pvr addon works great and is simple to set up anyways, but it's simple to use until the addon is patched.

How is it much more work... install pvr.stalker.nfps.. type in our mac and donation=== win

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    The server is going to be implementing username/password (your donation number) authentication very soon. This means IPTV stalker is going to stop working as it appears it is no longer being updated.. .
    Does mean we won't need to link donation to Mac address anymore for authentication?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhong View Post
    Does mean we won't need to link donation to Mac address anymore for authentication?

Thanks
    Im just guessing but it is an additional layer, not alternative, so it will use both i think.

I'm using 15.2 get dll error when trying to load channels can anyone help? thanks

Sure would be nice if someone would update IPTV Stalker (ahead of time) to send a username and password. Really, all the code should essentially be there. The fields that send information already just need minor tweaking to be adapted for sending the username and password (i.e., a cut and paste with changes to the variable names and field labels).

It's nice to have more than one route to accessing the channels. There were times I had issues with either a PVR or IPTV Stalker. I was always able to use the other option in those situations.

When implimented there will announcments and instructions on how to, in the meantime enjoy your service thanks.
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    I think the Stalker Video Add On and all of its clones will not work anymore when the changes occur. Let me explain. The way the freeloaders can get access to NPFS is :

1. cloning the video addon, hardcoding the MAC Address, serial number to the cloned addon (that's why they're not giving the donation number)

2. using the python code of the VideoAddOn into a PHP code that authenticate to NFPS thus getting the channels. They do this in a channel by channel basis.

In the Stalker PVR Client, all code is embed in pvr.stalker.dll which is a compiled dll where you don't have the means to see any code. You can then implement a very good username/password algorithm, with hash 256, md5, encryption, whatever you want to do which will be make it imposible to recreate.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast