Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallito View Post
    I think the Stalker Video Add On and all of its clones will not work anymore when the changes occur. Let me explain. The way the freeloaders can get access to NPFS is :

1. cloning the video addon, hardcoding the MAC Address, serial number to the cloned addon (that's why they're not giving the donation number)

2. using the python code of the VideoAddOn into a PHP code that authenticate to NFPS thus getting the channels. They do this in a channel by channel basis.

In the Stalker PVR Client, all code is embed in pvr.stalker.dll which is a compiled dll where you don't have the means to see any code. You can then implement a very good username/password algorithm, with hash 256, md5, encryption, whatever you want to do which will be make it imposible to recreate.
    hmmm...why not goto the git and view the source code?
    a simple search will get you there.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbear199 View Post
    hmmm...why not goto the git and view the source code?
    a simple search will get you there.
    hmmm, you're right. It then must be a change in the GPL license so you can retain the source code...

Based on my google results majority of replys to username and password for iptv stalker the method would be using your donation for username and password, its just a premature answers may change as implemintation gets closer.
    Lets Go !

Fire From Within

Just to let people know... unless this change is easy, I personally have no intent to make any changes to IPTV Stalker 9.0.21. Just a preliminary review of the code it looks like it's possible, but the only real reason would be to keep iVue going. It may be only two fields that have to be passed, but its in multiple places in the code... and I'm not even close to being a python expert.

To be honest, it really is time to put this addon behind us, or some talented coder make it a lot better. You can use the emulators and the pvr clients which have on-going support.

Fire From Within

Please keep the discussion to the upcoming change. I moved a whole bunch of posts on configuring to PVR STALKER NFPS to here:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...R-Stalker-NFPS

When watching Husham yesterday Omar said he called stalker up on the phone lol... I'm still laughing at that...

Fallito post..they hard code the macs in but they are not active macs..I've looked at all the clones and the macs in them and checked to see if their active are they are not..when they use macs like 00:1A:78:12:34:55 those are null macs and this is why they are adding this new security..

unbanned christmas
    When they upgrade to the new system will we still use the 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX MAC sequence or will they go to a MAC that is your real PC/Device MAC address?
    if they go to a real PC/Device MAC address then that may be a problem for the AMlogic Android TV boxes because they change their MAC's like on every reboot which is weird because in the PC world and Network Cards, MAC's are permanent to the hardware and cannot be changed is what I was a custom too.

they are ADDING username/password requirement... nothing else is changing people

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Just to let people know... unless this change is easy, I personally have no intent to make any changes to IPTV Stalker 9.0.21. Just a preliminary review of the code it looks like it's possible, but the only real reason would be to keep iVue going. It may be only two fields that have to be passed, but its in multiple places in the code... and I'm not even close to being a python expert.

To be honest, it really is time to put this addon behind us, or some talented coder make it a lot better. You can use the emulators and the pvr clients which have on-going support.
    If everyone was using the PVR client Ivue would be useless to us since The Clairvoyants Epg is 100% better with all the channels stalker offers. IMO to get rid of all the freeloaders / mac sharers is to force a switch to the pvr client no one has found a way to break into that yet or at least its not shared publicly and the added security couldn't hurt
    Last edited by dobsorob; 12-11-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Pvr stalker nfps 0.9.7 on Kodi alpha 3 working great here did have to change my mac to get it to work

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast