Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I tried logging in to my router as well about 30min ago and it won't let me. I have the correct URL too.

Ive unplugged my modem/router like 5 different times. Let them all come back up to speed. Couple times I didn't push the WPS button...the next couple I did push them and it's still restricting it for some reason even though it's saying "connected"

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    when you first turn it on have ethernet plugged in it should update by its self if it dont wont get anything working try and reboot router first this is a new box right im setting up new box right now will help you later but tell me in system setting what you have
    I don't have an Ethernet cable that long.

Quote Originally Posted by ljhookem14 View Post
    I don't have an Ethernet cable that long.
    I give up. I'll try tomorrow. I'll go by a long cable and see if I can make it work. If not, it's going back to Amazon and I will get TvOnline+

Thanks for trying asft. You're aces in my book!!

I give up. I'll try tomorrow. I'll go by a long cable and see if I can make it work. If not, it's going back to Amazon and I will get TvOnline+

Thanks for trying asft. You're aces in my book!!

I got the router options open. I'm about to clear device list and then scan for devices and see what happens. Problem is I don't know which one the Avov is

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    real ez first on your tv online plus box go to server setting click on it on top right is mac address write that down numbers will start with 00:1A:79 and three more numbers next you need to go where you got your rocket or nfps or iptv66 to change your mac address for rocket its this one https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket will ask you for your donation number thats 12 numbers rocket gave you and the numbers they show you to add click on it a box will come up and bottom you should see mac adress 00:00:00:00:00 will see a phras change mac address change that to your mac address that you wrote down click done or save should say successfull change your done with that part
    now on tv-online plus in server setting must be in server setting click ok on the remote a box will come up now will see
    server url add http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ this is for rocket only nfps or iptv66 has there own url
    next
    click use credentials
    box will come up add your donation numbers to both for rocket its 12 donation number same as nfps but iptv66 has 13 donatio numbers
    then click connect if you follow what i said for rocket you now have tv

if anyone see something wrong on this let me know and this is for rocket donation

yea this box is ez to setup dont know why you dont see a mac address you may be fully updated but then you would have channel store and all weird
    I went to the browser section and I actually am connected cause I'm surfing the net and pulling up all kinds of websites.

It just never shows a MAC address and Tvonline, mickyhop, nothing else pulls up. When I do system update it puts up this weird looking smal window saying OTA UPDATE.

I went an bought an Ethernet cable and will try that when I get home in about 4-hours.

This is looking increasingly like a software issue and what's worse is Avov knew about it and still had their approved resellers selling these boxes.

Probation

same pro

No I can't even get past the 1st screen.

It's doesn't update
    Doesn't show MAC
    doesn't show any myApps
    Doesn't even show any apps in the ALL section in the store

I'm not connected. I'm smarter than all that.

It won't update in the SYSTEM info or TVonline portion.
    im having the same problem please does any one has any idea

Can we use the same mac of tv online on Kodi 15.2 , for My fuse box?

no make you own with 78 not 79

all is good now just do a reboot maybe router too

Probation
    I talked to Avov yesterday about this situation and they are suppose to update version 1.0.9. version 1.0.9 is the problem. Still most everything up and running using this method below:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...line-with-Kodi

Hope this helps

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast