Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Was hoping to hear back from support already - but nothing yet. I'm still hoping for a way to access my account and link my MAC. Are any members affiliated with iks66 and able to help with supporting?

Have you tried to change MAC address, in the change MAC address tab? I had issues when I removed and re-installed my MAC address that was registered to the device. You might wanna change 00:1A:78:00:01:00 to 00:1A:78:00:01:02 as an example, send serial close out, launch kodi and away you go.

Junoir Member
    jv0099, my issue is there's no button to be able to modify my route's MAC address. It seems like they didn't set my account up properly or something. The password reset doesn't even work either.

They're not responding to any support emails I've sent.

Quote Originally Posted by badweather View Post
    Rockycat - I just donated yesterday evening - and I definitely chose the 30days donation for $12 which was for IPTV.
    There's an easy way to check that your route was set up for IPTV & that's by going through the initial motions of trying to upgrade it. Go here:
    Code:
    https://iks66.tv/upgrade/upgrade.php
    Enter the email address you used for order, route number & leave MAC address blank, complete captcha challenge. If you then get a message saying 'The following Donation(s) already have IPTV + Free IKS Enabled: XXXXXXXXXXX' that means your donation covers IPTV. If you get the option to pay then it's not.

Junoir Member
    Hey eureka - I followed your instructions and when I submit the form the page just reloads.

In my signup email I was given the follow info:

IPTV PORTAL:66.iptv66.tv
    SERVER: 66.iks66.tv
    PORT: 50066 (Dish) 60066 (Sky Mexico) 55066 (Dish Mexico) 33066 (Claro TV 50W)
    DESKEY: 1234123412341234123412341234

Also included was my route number.

It shows the iptv portal there - There's also the price difference. I paid the $12/mo which is the price for IPTV.

I'm really at a loss for what to do. I still haven't gotten any email response from them.

Yes, the price difference would imply that you should have access to IPTV.

Can you try going to a different device altogether (even a smartphone) & going to:
    Code:
     https://iks66.tv/main/search
    enter you route number & complete captcha & see if you get the option of changing your MAC then.

The above is just a stab in the dark but worth a try. If no success hopefully you'll get a reply to your support email, because as it is it looks like your suspicions could be right & that they're may have been an error in the way your route was set up.

Junoir Member
    Hey eureka - luck on any other devices by the way.

I took a shot yesterday and got a donation on NFPS. worked fine rigth away on a couple devices. I"m certain it's something at IKS66 at the moment. I've sent them some screenshots as they finally got back to my email request.

Quote Originally Posted by badweather View Post
    Hey eureka - luck on any other devices by the way.

I took a shot yesterday and got a donation on NFPS. worked fine rigth away on a couple devices. I"m certain it's something at IKS66 at the moment. I've sent them some screenshots as they finally got back to my email request.
    Oh that's great. Glad to hear they got back to you & no doubt they'll sort out a solution.

look it takes time for them to get back to you but they always do and most of time fix your problems

Junoir Member
    So they got back to me asking for my STB info. I provided them my generated one as I'll be using KODI. Now they're gone silent again, and I've yet to gain a single minute of TV from them. I wish I could say they've provided good support. But they haven't.

I ended up getting NFPS and it's working like a charm. I'm glad I only paid for 1 month with IKS66.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast