Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Navigate to where you downloaded need help

ok if you doing this Here is an easy to follow guide for installing the IPTV Stalker Add-On for Kodi.

Download IPTV Stalker for Kodi Zip and save to a location you can easily access from your Kodi device
    Open Kodi
    then to this Install from zip file
    then it said to Navigate to where you downloaded the zip in the first step and select plugin.video.stalker-master.zip ok if you go back to picture where i put it and you click on this file it don't move so how you get it to go to your file manage on you box my ? jc cell

It doesn't move you're just installing the addon from that zipfile. The zipfile will stay where it was. After you click OK you should see a popup message on your Kodi screen saying Stalker Video Addon Enabled. Then go to System>Addons>My Addons>Video Addons & you should see it there.

i thank you for that but wend i click on zip files it dose nothing i get this work one but it stop and i can not load the files again maybe put it somewhere else not picture thanks jc cell

What device did you download the zip file to? You may be navigating to the wrong location.

If the file is saved to a pc or laptop once the device on the same network as your android box navigate to the downloads folder of pc/laptop when installing from zip file & choose the file. If the file is saved to a usb stick once the usb stick is connected to your android box navigate to sd1 or if it's saved to a sdcard navigate to sdcard1

Ilook it up on my Dell inspiron 1720 google chrome laptop once i get to this file i click on it said where would you like to send it i click to picture then wend i get to where it said go and get the file i go to picture on the same laptop and click on files and nothing happen thanks jc cell

Download the zip file again. If asked where you want to save it choose desktop. Do nothing with the file, just leave it on your desktop. Then on your android box when you choose install from zip file navigate to the desktop, locate the zip file, & choose it.

nothing happen i can load up iptv stalker-rip and get it to work is this the same thing it take my donation on it jc cell also the VOD don't work but all the rest work

What do you mean by 'nothing happen'?

iptv stalker-rip is an unofficial cloned version of the real thing. It's strange that you were able to install that zip file & not the real iptv stalker video addon zip file.

Anyway, the iptv stalker video addon won't work for much longer (see announcement here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...1657#post91657 ), so neither will the rip off one, so your best bet is now to uninstall it & go for one of the pvr clients that works in conjunction with the Kodi live tv feature.

You're able to do this as you were able to do it last week, so just do whatever you did then - see here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ll=1#post90057

Edit: As you've probably now compromised your MAC address you should link a new one to your donation before configuring the pvr client.
    Last edited by eureka; 12-10-2015 at 04:50 AM.

ok i get rip because it was on kodi list on the box so i load with my donation witch is nfps donation and last week was a gift for my son i load and it was a iptv66 donation so how would i load a nfps donation to iptv66 donation ?
    mean noting happen it didn't load from my pc to kodi on box noting happen
    Last edited by jc cell; 12-10-2015 at 11:17 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    an iptv66 donation and a nfps donation are two separate donations.
    Use them separately.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast