TV Addicted

Is the service up or did something change with the settings?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 11:01 AM.

tester
    nope service is up and running maybe to a reboot

TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 11:00 AM.

change your mac

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Hi friend, I just had the same issue today with a client. Try changing the serial number and before clicking ok, go to papiao site and refresh your mac. How to refresh? Simple, just change one letter, click to update mac. And then enter your donation again to change it back to the original mac. Wallá!

Firstly, I'm assuming you've seen this announcement regarding the requirement for sending serial numbers: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9...5232#post75232

YOu say you have two boxes, so I assume you have two donations. Anyway, ignoring that point if it were the case that you had only one box, but are using both the emulator and the PVR Client/Live TV feature on that box the possibility is that your issue is connected to the fact that the emulator is sending one serial number & your PVR Client is sending another. So you may want to link a new MAC & reconfigure.

See this post by apun: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ll=1#post79273

The only thing I'd add to the instructions in the above link is for Stalker Video Addon or PVR Client for device id2 & signature use whatever you entered for device id1 (in other words device id, device id2 & signature will all be the same)

Since the send serial number requirement some people have had success using both stb emu and Kodi & some haven't.

Of course that may not be your issue at all - just throwing it out there!

TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. all the same.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 11:00 AM.

tux tux tux
    do you have all these clients on the same box(es), ie. one donation on each, but 3 clients`? its odd that it stopped working yesterday.
    remember any similarities before it stopped working, did the pvr just fail starting kodi on both boxes, did you use the emulator first, etc

what happens if you change mac go to iptv stalker and only enable send serial, but not the custom serial button and all the numbers?
    just to see if you can get something to work with your donation at all.

I take it the third octet in the mac is also 78, and its not avov or mag boxes.
    Last edited by tuxen; 12-09-2015 at 11:30 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

TV Addicted
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 10:59 AM.