Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Avov Vixo2 server setup - revised

Vixo2

After you have gotten your Vixo2 connected to internet and all your user settings the way you like, we can get the TVOnline app setup and running with your server credentials.

In the Channel Store menu, look for the TVOnline app and install it.
    It will be a package installer , should take just a minute or less to install.
    After it's been installed we can use the Run option there in that same menu.
    Click on Run.
    Next thing we need to do is copy the MAC address you should see in top right hand corner of that TVOnline menu screen.
    We will need that later.

next...
    Highlight a Server slot and click it.

-Server Name can be anything you wanna type in there, or leave as default.
    -Server URL would be the URL for the server you are using, as shown below.

Code:
    11.iptvrocket.tv
    66.iptv66.tv
    11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    next thing is to click the Use Credentials box.
    Enter your Username and Password given to you from one of the above servers.
    *Using the Credentials is not needed at this time. It will work with or without, as long as your MAC addy has been linked to your code.

Now before we connect, we need to visit papiao site and link that MAC addy to your donation code.

Visit one of the sites below that is correct for you.

Code:
    Rocket - https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
    IPTV66 - http://iks66.tv/main/search
    NFPS --- https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps
    Before leaving that papiao or iks66 site, search your donation again. You should then see the new MAC listed there now.

Now we can connect to server thru the Avov.
    Click on the Connect tab on that same menu that you had earlier entered the Credentials thru.
    Wait about 30 seconds and if it doesn't connect then depress the red button on your RCU.
    You'll know when it's connected because the loading bar will turn solid yellow and a blue green dot will light up.

Exit out and back to the TVOnline screen with the 3 options showing, (VOD-LiveTV-Settings).
    Open the Live TV option.
    Select a channel and it should load within a few seconds. If not then select another channel. Channel 393 Pursuit Channel worked for me to get it started.

enjoy
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-23-2015 at 09:40 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I am confused by this post. I have a Vixo 2 with TV Online v1.63.
    I have a sub to 11.iptvprivateserver and I never got credentials for it as far as I know.
    I can connect to the server without using the credential option.
    Why would we want to do this?

Banned
    I also have avov vixo 2 box and I never got a credentials the only thing I receive was my donation code. Hope this won't be a problem with my donation
    Last edited by rudawgr; 12-11-2015 at 05:51 PM.

TV Addicted
    I hear rumblings that in the near future they are going to implement this feature. Maybe if you set them now, you will not be scrambling to find out why you cannot view channels!!!!

TV Addicted
    Same here, I don't put in any type of password. I just link my Mac address to my Donation then in server One i put in 11.iptvrocket.tv info And viola, it works. So i am confused? What's the Credential info for? Is it going to be required on a new build/update packet?

At some point you will need to enter your donation number or you will not have service.

Banned
    What is the password and user name they are talking about? Are they referring to the donation number as the user name and password?

your donation # is your user, pass
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence