Junoir Member

MAG 254 - confused n00b

Hi guys,

I wasn't able to find any answer to this so I would like to ask - 5 weeks ago I subscribed to one iptv. Everything was fine, but since last week nothing is working. That guy doesn't reply to emails at all. I am considering to donate here but here I come to the point where I am confused - is my MAG MAC address linked to his service so I can't subscribe here?

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    did he supply you with user and password ?

Junoir Member
    You can subscribe to other iptv server and link again your mac address no problem it has nothing to do with other server and you can put up to 2 server on your mag 254 if you want to subscribe on 2 server for a choice of service.

you have the ability to use up to 8 servers, thks...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelin View Post
    did he supply you with user and password ?
    Yes he did give me login&pwd to his :8000 portal, but when I try to log, it just says "Login failed". I don't care about money at the moment (when it comes to this, I lost 3e, which still ok ).

Quote Originally Posted by mondyb View Post
    You can subscribe to other iptv server and link again your mac address no problem it has nothing to do with other server and you can put up to 2 server on your mag 254 if you want to subscribe on 2 server for a choice of service.
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    you have the ability to use up to 8 servers, thks...
    8 servers? Just read that, going to update So if one iptv service becomes unresponsible (just like mine now), I don't have to care about MAC and I can sub for another service. Thank you guys for help.

Junoir Member
    I happened to subscribe to the same bunch of scammers like you, and suffered the same fate, lesson learned!
    What I did was:
    1) Get a working donation from any of this site's sponsor, make sure you send them your box's mac address prior to start playing with it.
    2) Once you get confirmation of your activation, reboot your unit by unplugging it from the power cord and plug it back in.
    3) while box is rebooting, grab your mag 254' remote control and keep holding the "Menu" button without letting go especially at the" loading Portal screen". This procedure will bring you to the outter portal screen and you should be able to access your scumbag ex-providers info under "server 1"; then just erase that address and info and input the new donation address instead.
    4) Exit and save and reboot your box. Once you come into your inner portal, the nagging login screen should be gone and you should be under the New Server's portal.

That's It! No resetting or reloading files again for your box and should be watching TV in No Time!